The Legend that is...

Mr. Gayle

...Mariusz PudzianowskiDunno if you lot follow strongman, but this guy is a beast. Dominating things in WSM.Unlike most strongmen, man is built like a BB and can move quite quick for a strongmanClassic Video

What do you call that shoulder press in the beginning of the 2nd vid?/Mariusz Pudzianowski, Brock Lesnar and Big Showvsgabon_1805.JPGin a 10x10 cage, no weapons, fight to the death.who do you think would win?

the gorilla would f*ck*ng derstroy them/how much were those dumbells? i thought i read 95k but there's no way on god's earth they were that heavy, i'm amazed he didn't break his neck when he was bringing that barbell down in the first exercise.

pacman got me thinkinglets say the 3 of them run at the gorilla, big show goes first and he attacks from the front marius and brock from the sidesbig show jumps full force at the gorilla whilst brock and marius try to get on its back they both got incredible grip so should be able to reach the neck, grab the jaw from behind and twist it breaking the gorillas neck6 arms vs 2 will usually winthe key 2 success is to use big show as a decoy