Jay Electronica

Supermalt

smh

as a hiphop fan you should know flow and etc play a big part of any verse (i have no idea where those verses are from)

i remember when push released the lyrics to that song before the song was actually releaseed and i was like floyd.png

you havent even heard him bro you shouldnt have an opinion in this thread tbh

• Upvote 1

Verse is from Better in tune with the infinite. You need to hear the full song (inc. intros) and understand where his mind was at to fully feel it IMO (but the track isn't for everyone)

P.s I'm a fan but he needs to stop trolling with the album.

Exhibit A was 2009....

smh

as a hiphop fan you should know flow and etc play a big part of any verse (i have no idea where those verses are from)

i remember when push released the lyrics to that song before the song was actually releaseed and i was like floyd.png

you havent even heard him bro you shouldnt have an opinion in this thread tbh

My brain pours water out my tear ducts to heal me

Sometimes im Jay Electronica. sometimes im Jay Electronigga. i wanna let yall hear this one record from Act II: Patents Of Nobility (the turn) called “Road To Perdition” feat. Mr. Carter so bad.

Album soon come. Ask Bun B, he heard the album in its entirety. a thouand kisses to all of those who have supported me since Act I: Eternal Sunshine (the pledge). I am grateful for your patience. I will not let any of you down. I promise. I will not let any of you down. I promise.

Jay Z, Bun B, Jeymes Samuel, Tony Tagoe, Erykah Badu. These are the only ppl that have heard the album in its entirety. Watch The Throne, Cold World: The Sideline Story and Act II: Patents Of Nobility (the turn) will set the bar at an all time high.

PMSLLL

2011 Yah kna.

Sick sick troll.

AyyLaah

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 2 years later...
  • 6 months later...