Fuck Citylink!

Bacardi_Up

city link are the worst.....them man will drop a card without ringing the bell....sometimes they dont even drop a card....the amount of times i was in all day and then i had to drive all the way to the depot in sydenham because some c*nt is too lazy to do his job is unreal....i caught one guy walking up my path with a card and he tried lying that hed been ringing my bell...

parcel force>>>>>

city link are the worst.....them man will drop a card without ringing the bell....sometimes they dont even drop a card....the amount of times i was in all day and then i had to drive all the way to the depot in sydenham because some c*nt is too lazy to do his job is unreal....i caught one guy walking up my path with a card and he tried lying that hed been ringing my bell...

Did he have the package?

citylink are like the tmobile of courier services. cheap and sh*t

the amt of run-ins ive had with them..cheeeiz im surprised a company like o2 uses them tbh

they are sooooooooooooo sh*t its unbeleivable. although i cant knock them cos their stupidity helped me

so i got a delivery for a nokia n91 time ago when the phone was the iphone of its time

these fools delivered the phone but no one was home. they put the phone in my neigbours basket thingy post box :lol:

with a note "for number 18" written on it :lol: as it happened they came a day after they said they wld come

but i came home shortly after that delivery. saw the package... took it, and called them saying i didnt get nuffin.

they tried telling me my neighbour is responsible and i put it to them that should a courier driver REALLY deliver a 3bill fone to a flat in a block of 20flats

WITHOUT the knowledge of either box owner or the person it was meant for, and with no restricted access to the box??? i vouched for my neigbour that i wldve got the package

if someone else hadnt stolen it before. bare kids around at the time the guy delivered it.

i got a shining brand new phone :Y: which was sold and the money used for a tom tom. shweeeeet