smart or intelligent?

Dejan Savicevic

you cant really be both. see me now I used to be brainy to f*ck at primary was getting level 5s in everyting. When i started getting older now i stop studing and reading n started self learning how sh*t works in the real world. Intelligence help you make money but when your out there on the roads you need to be smart. you can rip of a intelligent peron but not a smart person, smart people are more prepared for the world out there. I think I made the wrong choice but its too late now. I got a job that dont pay that much but if I studied harder instead of studying the game I could have been ballin by now. do you want your kids to be smart or intelligent?

Guest Esquilax

Intelligence and smarts are abstract and amorphous concepts and can't really be defined by anything, unfortunately what can determine some people's lives are tests based on memorizing facts, and not actually applying cognitive knowledge.

Bitterandwhat.

you lot are pricks. Intelligent people study books and research and smart people teach themselves by what they see and experience. obviously you can have a bit of both but focus more on one than the other. chat sh*t. Just saying I wish I did more homework at school then got smart later on. I'm sick at smart thing like reading people, situations n sh*t.

Guest luckstar

im intelligent but dntr eally knwo about things like mortgages or how to invest money...

if thats wat u mean

i can learn those with experiance

if ur a parnet ucan protect ur kid fromthe real world and make him smart so he can achieve.. he can learn the rest along the way

intelligence is capacity 2 learn. ie, if You can pick something up some1 teaches You, You're intelligent

smart has several meanings, i could be smart because of my appearance for example.

guy is basically talking about book/school smarts

and

common sense/street smarts.

explain urself better next time.

i can be intelligent and smartly dressed

making me intelligent and smart.

you lot are pricks. Intelligent people study books and research and smart people teach themselves by what they see and experience. obviously you can have a bit of both but focus more on one than the other. chat sh*t. Just saying I wish I did more homework at school then got smart later on. I'm sick at smart thing like reading people, situations n sh*t.

so You can be a bit intelligent and a bit smart

there You go, self contradiction, topic done.

guy is basically talking about book/school smarts

and

common sense/street smarts.

explain urself better next time.

i can be intelligent and smartly dressed

making me intelligent and smart.

what u jus said has nothing to do with what i said so i dunno y uve quoted me. safe.

o i thort u was askin me 2 explain myself better coz u was directly under me. my bad