Chase

DJ Rumble

Langtry's is not a dive. It's was just known for trouble really, but all that has gone now. Plus was known for under age ravers. BUT this Saturday sees the closing down party as it's going under MAJOR REFURBISHMENT for a grand re-opening next year. I heard that it will have 2 bars, the DJ booth will be in the centre, all new lighting system, the whole shabang!!However, I can GUARANTEE that this will be a very good night!! I've been to all previous Select UK events, and each 1 was rammed with pure vibes all night! I will post up more details if you wish? I personally recommend you don't miss out!!

Actually, yeah, I've heard the select nights have been pretty good.It's just the place has bad memories of sh*t nights - SK knows all about this aye mate!??? :roll: But it's still a sh*t hole. Do u know any of the drum an bass DJ's chase?? Cos a lad i went college wiv is on Select but i cant fink of his DJ name. He's played a few Select events at langtry's!

100% COMFIRMED that at 100% PLEASURE trainers CAN be worn, as long as they're smart trainers. Like brand new! In fact, you'll have to bring the receipt to prove just how new they are.  biggrin.gif See ya there then yeh?  :wink:
wicked dans just bought me some brand new white nike shox trainers they look heavy!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D