ryan giggs

Da Luv Doc

dnt u remember how for timee there was that rumour goin about that she was mixrace

i read an article in the voice couple yrs back, her own mother apparently told her that her dad was white

obviously this wasnt true, but she believed it

dnt u remember how for timee there was that rumour goin about that she was mixrace

i read an article in the voice couple yrs back, her own mother apparently told her that her dad was white

What ure saying she's nt mix-race?

I always thought she was

http://www.mgmix.com/site/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&catid=48:celebrities&id=190:-trish-goddard-finds-out-she-is-not-biracial-

sad stories but shes a mug

British TV host Trish Goddard, took a DNA test she was shocked at the results. The test results came back 90% black and 10% white. This meant that the white man who Trish Goddard thought was her father was not really her father therefore, Trish is not biracial. Her mother was a black woman from the Caribbean islands . Trish’s mother Mary Agnes Fortune died in 2004 of lung cancer. It now seems that Trish’s father was a black man, and her three sisters their father was the white man who raised Trish and her three sisters.

I always thought she was

why did u think i was being humourous then

I always thought she was

why did u think i was being humourous then

cos I Always thought it was obvious she was mix-race ( I rekon her general demenour led me 2 believe this more than anything)

therefore I thought u was making some dumb comment

I was mistaken

wow

anyone i kno was always surprised to hear she was an alleged mix race individual

however she acts, shes got black skin and shitty weave

What led me 2 believe this is the fact her skin is quite light

and she acts far more White, so I thought mixed ethniciy was the reason 4 this