Sexual Injuries....

Ashman

Last night, I was having sex, got a little carried away going fast and as I pulled back my knob come out and when I went to move back in, I went hard and it felt like my knob had snapped in half. The pain was immense. Feel a little better now but haven't got a bonor since and I just keep cringing at the thought of what happened last night :(Anyone else suffered anything similar or another type of sexual injury?

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

one girl bit me hard enuff to draw blood, dam near took my nipple off, one brick built ting used to get lively, came close to snapping my d*ck on a number of occasions.got a clicky hip from when i was holding a girl and she slipped out my hands - she was oily - and put all her weight on my hip which was at an awkward angle.other than that just sum severe bollock ache from sum mad weekends that made it nearly impossible to walk.

Got my left ball caught in a piercing. Little bit of tearing and blood. Got stuck to my boxers when I was going home as well and it hurt like a motherf*cker taking them off.

Guest Triple XXX
Ripped foreskin (twice), leg cramp and dislocated my finger. Didn't really hurt at first but when i felt it i felt it, bitch musta thought i was crymaxing :'(
Got my left ball caught in a piercing. Little bit of tearing and blood. Got stuck to my boxers when I was going home as well and it hurt like a motherf*cker taking them off.
good GODim stickin to normal missionary tbh