single parent mums on dole

mathsboy

IMO if a women hasn't got decent job prospects

why are they gunna work 4 less then they cud get wen signin on?

wud u rather b some bait employee in tesco's or look after ure kids?

true. Which is what queen bee is doing. But shes tryna make out that she cant get a job and that shes a single parent etc tryan play the victim, get off your arse and work!

you can see how shes getting annoyed with the truth so shes posting up pms, but ive got nothing to hide mate.

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

what mic man said is pretty much spot on, except i have to pay 50 a month towards my rent coz i live in an expensive area and they have lowered the rate of housing benefit due to the recession. so im not exactly rich but if you learn how to analyse literally every penny you spend then its enough to live on.

ashman you are a retard, im not explaining myself any further so u can write as many waste posts as you like ive said everything i can say, if you dont understand what i wrote its just a reflection on your level of intelligence

IMO if a women hasn't got decent job prospects

why are they gunna work 4 less then they cud get wen signin on?

wud u rather b some bait employee in tesco's or look after ure kids?

true. Which is what queen bee is doing. But shes tryna make out that she cant get a job and that shes a single parent etc tryan play the victim, get off your arse and work!

you can see how shes getting annoyed with the truth so shes posting up pms, but ive got nothing to hide mate.

so bait its u ashman lol

admit it bruv

i would much rather qbee was looking after her kid than working in tesco or wateva was suggested. her kid and everyone elses is the future, they need to be grown right too many randoms raising next persons children. + whilst there are fully grown able bodied men claiming disabilities single mums are not the issue.

C/S

ASHMAN DNT REALLY HAVE A CLUE TBH

ON SOME NEXT CONSERVATIVE VIBE

BUT DUSNT REALISE THAT IF THEY WERE 2 COME IN 2 POWER, IT'S THE LIKES OF HIM AND HIS KIDS THAT WUD SUFFER ADVERSELY

@thunderous

this is what i try so hard to explain to people, i would much rather take 4 years out and raise my kid properly than leave it up to some childminder who is basically a stranger, who is doing god knows what. its not even sitting on ur ass all day, its hard work and you dont get weekends off or sick days,its full on all the time! im glad ive spent the first few important years with her 2bh, f*ck it ive paid my taxes up until the point of giving birth so ill just have some of it back! when shes at school thats when i can get back to work, single mothers get alot of sh*t but not all of it is justified 2bh

If this mathsboy is ashman he needs to fall back since him and his wife have been on every type of benefit between them their entire adult life

I agree with this queen b chic raising and doing whats right for her and her ute

I also cs the exposure of this guys p*ssy begging antics. f*ckin sap

why did she keep responding to those messages though

cos she wanted the attention

shaddap, like that kind of attention is desirable

just call them how i see them

are you not the same girl posting pictures of your bum in tight leggings in a next thread?

so what if i posted pictures in another thread, i was asked to put pictures up and i dont have a problem doing so, doesnt make me an attention whore, also responding to pms and posting pictures have nothing to do with eachother, but if thats how u see it then thats you

why did she keep responding to those messages though

cos she wanted the attention

shaddap, like that kind of attention is desirable

just call them how i see them

are you not the same girl posting pictures of your bum in tight leggings in a next thread?

LMFAO your exposure has backfired queen bee. Give us the link to these pics mate.

She did want attention exactly which is why she kept responding. All girls are the same

this is what i try so hard to explain to people, i would much rather take 4 years out and raise my kid properly than leave it up to some childminder who is basically a stranger, who is doing god knows what.

Course you would. And whos paying for you to be able to do that? Alot of people would rather be at home than working but they have no choice.

its not even sitting on ur ass all day, its hard work and you dont get weekends off or sick days,its full on all the time!

Lol. what work have you done?

f*ck it ive paid my taxes up until the point of giving birth so ill just have some of it back! mothers get alot of sh*t but not all of it is justified 2bh

Not all of it is justified but a lot of it is. So you are on dole then yeh? If you think about it, your life is messed. You had a kid and that has meant you cant work or study. Without qualifications youre not going anywhere in life.

this is what i try so hard to explain to people, i would much rather take 4 years out and raise my kid properly than leave it up to some childminder who is basically a stranger, who is doing god knows what.

Course you would. And whos paying for you to be able to do that? Alot of people would rather be at home than working but they have no choice.

its not even sitting on ur ass all day, its hard work and you dont get weekends off or sick days,its full on all the time!

f*ck it ive paid my taxes up until the point of giving birth so ill just have some of it back! mothers get alot of sh*t but not all of it is justified 2bh

Not all of it is justified but a lot of it is. So you are on dole then yeh? If you think about it, your life is messed. You had a kid and that has meant you cant work or study. Without qualifications youre not going anywhere in life.

allow u

allow u

no but it's true though isnt it? you havent even got A levels let alone a degree. You need to fix up. Ive been there done that I know what I'm talking about which is why I am working towards my degree. We are in a recession which is hardly getting better what work are you going to do tell me?

smaddy ur gassing tbh. these women are better of on their income support than the life they lived at home

they PLAN to be on income benefit, and its the fastes way to get a house and rent paid

even for those that are "headstrong" they still PLAN to get pregs and get a house and be in IS/IB

they can be at uni, and still get some part time work while they have no worries about rent

then you have the people like tulse's mum who sit on income support for the rest of their life claiming they are single

when in actual fact Mr Kercini comes ruound to fill up her ovaries every few yrs just to keep her claiming income support

the whole system is a joke. the media makes out like its those on jobseekers allowance who are cheating the system

but its the f*ck*ng single parents and Tulse's mum, and somalis who are miling the system for everything