Heart

Dubby

Aite, so in my flat there's a partially deaf guy, which means our door bell is nastily and effectively loud. Now I'm not really a guy who I'd think would have heart problems or anything but every time the bell goes off I usually get the nastiest feeling in my heart, and it's multiple times every day which is really flipping annoying.So.... anyone know what I could do to train myself not to be so reactive to this? Like I'm assuming maybe my diet or possibly lack of certain exercise is the reason it effects me so much, but I'm not sure exactly what.So yeah, tips please.

Brah I could recommend all the cardiovascular excercise in the world but I don't think that'd helpYou sound like that guy who was killed by the bass from the speakersGo to the doctors asapWith potential serious matters of health like this never be satified with an answer you will get over the net - always see a quack

Why don't you get a light that attatches to the doorbell?when it right the bright light shines
they have that too, flippin annoying when I'm in the kitchen, feel like it's gonna cause me an epileptic attack n sh*t when it's going offsounds like I'm just bitching but it is too more of an extreme than you'd typically imagine

Why don't you get a light that attatches to the doorbell?when it right the bright light shines
they have that too, flippin annoying when I'm in the kitchen, feel like it's gonna cause me an epileptic attack n sh*t when it's going offsounds like I'm just bitching but it is too more of an extreme than you'd typically imagine
Only thing I can reccomend is horse tranquilizers then

if u drink a lot of coffee or smoke cigarettes u should try and cut that out.how often do u drink? your heart gets weak and fluttery after drinking (thats why u get that slightly anxious feeling if u haven't slept properly after a heavy night out, well i've had that b4 anyway...) i bet the doorbell problem is worse after nights out am i right?u can control ur heart rate using ur mind. try it, feel ur pulse on ur wrist just under ur thumb then take slow, deep breaths and u'll feel ur pulse rate go down (time it using a watch if u want). whenever u get a minute to urself concentrate on doing that deep breathing and slowing ur heart down. it will do u good in the long run the slower ur heart beats the longer u live.cardiovascular exercise obv. don't go nuts with it at first though cos if u rly do have a hidden heart defect it could f*ck u up. boxing/ martial arts would b very good as it will help u control ur reflexesthe problem's severe enuff for u to notice it so u should def go see a doctor. a gp might just tell u u have an anxiety problem and leave it at that but u should ask them to do blood test, ecg, and if possible an echocardiogram and exercise-ecg. don't worry though it might be something relatively minor like a thyroid problem.

It's weird 'cause like the next day after I made this topic it wasn't phasing me at all. Then yesterday it happened again, so it must be when I'm tired. Maybe I should just work on getting more rest when needed.Should have quite a bit of spare time now so I'll go doctors next week.