You know what the Job Centre should do in U.K.

Teflon N West

im going to put this back on topic for a minute :)

i also find it really frustrating when people on benefits manage to have sky, flatscreen tvs, be able to drink n buy weed etc, i really do not know how they manage to do it unless they arent feeding their kids coz i definately dont get enough money for that sort of thing

How do we know if you have a flatscreen tv or not. Theres no way for us to tell is there. What we do know is that you download music illegally and see nothing wrong in that. Stop the double standards for f*cks sake.

ashmans pissed cos listening to his music for free is still a bad deal.

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Well I didn't know that you knob. I only see what the films/everybody hates chris shows me

beg you shut up when you don't know what your talking about and have the humbleness to fade into the background

they would have to produce food high in nutrition first lol

y'day for a good hour i was asking myself, how come i can by a snickers for 50p, yet one red pepper is 74p

:!:

The price of a eating health constantly is pricey unless your on the market hustle like Angelo. I was in Sainsbury on my lunch few weeks back and i saw a pasta, salad tuna box coming in a £3.95, when I could of picked up a pot noodle, crisps, drink and a Aero at the same price or less.

/

pos'd eric for the hijack, supreme execution

Well I didn't know that you knob. I only see what the films/everybody hates chris shows me

beg you shut up when you don't know what your talking about and have the humbleness to fade into the background

they would have to produce food high in nutrition first lol

y'day for a good hour i was asking myself, how come i can by a snickers for 50p, yet one red pepper is 74p

:!:

The price of a eating health constantly is pricey unless your on the market hustle like Angelo. I was in Sainsbury on my lunch few weeks back and i saw a pasta, salad tuna box coming in a £3.95, when I could of picked up a pot noodle, crisps, drink and a Aero at the same price or less.

yeah but you could of bought a pack of uncooked pasta, tins of tuna and the salad and made it yourself several times for just over a fiver