The Official Unemployment Thread

DJ Stashman

thers a guy in the bits who thinks nuffin to bop to the food shop in dressing gown and slippers, spends most his day deciding what to eat and drinking dragon stout. mans like a living warning to me.

/

might be no excuse for not working but i have reasons, if i can get paid another way ima do it. ill become a better person later when i can be f*cked. props to the student wiv two jobs still.

I aint worked for over a year, theres no jobs what so ever round here, i try but theres nothing.

ur chatting sh*t walk into a fast food restaurant, walk on to a building site u will get work.

Nah mate i tried all that, need experience and a CSCS card on a building site and i have never been on one in my life. Tried many fast food places but they always favour students.

Anybody here ever worked at a restuarant as a waiter??

how was that like?

ive been a waitress twice, absolutely f*ck*ng hated it. obviously wherever you work you get people being rude to you, but it takes the piss when you have rude customers, then go into the kitchen and having chefs scream at you coz theyve been there for 16 hours without a break and need someone to take it out on, and when you start to get hungry half way through your shift its a killer. plus sh*t wages to go with it

even when i worked behind the bars at city limits (the one in croydon) i always seemed to be the one forced to work in the restuarant when they were short staffed :angry:

Anybody here ever worked at a restuarant as a waiter??

how was that like?

ive been a waitress twice, absolutely f*ck*ng hated it. obviously wherever you work you get people being rude to you, but it takes the piss when you have rude customers, then go into the kitchen and having chefs scream at you coz theyve been there for 16 hours without a break and need someone to take it out on, and when you start to get hungry half way through your shift its a killer. plus sh*t wages to go with it

even when i worked behind the bars at city limits (the one in croydon) i always seemed to be the one forced to work in the restuarant when they were short staffed :angry:

and now that we are in a recession do you think youll find a better job?