grinders

Manolo Ribera

man i duno about u man

but the best grinder about

is the WEEDWORLD grinder = http://www.everyonedoesit.co.uk/online_headshop/Weed_World_Acrylic_grinder__Glow_in_the_Dark.cfm?iProductID=580

not f*ck*ng grassleaf one

and f*ck this metal 21 tier 2nd floor get a lift to the bottom for the trichomes sh*t, long to carry about aswell

i hardly use my grinder anyway only when its not worth picking

man i duno about u man

but the best grinder about

is the WEEDWORLD grinder = http://www.everyonedoesit.co.uk/online_headshop/Weed_World_Acrylic_grinder__Glow_in_the_Dark.cfm?iProductID=580

not f*ck*ng grassleaf one

and f*ck this metal 21 tier 2nd floor get a lift to the bottom for the trichomes sh*t, long to carry about aswell

i hardly use my grinder anyway only when its not worth picking

lol mate that is some basic tool

but then again it works

them metal grinders are long. sure it collects all the THC but its not magically appearing, ur losing that from all the bud you grinded in there. besides THC is the stuff that gives u that monging out feelin, wouldnt wanna have some extremely high amount of THC in one single spliff. that sh*t needs to be evenly distributed over time.

lol @ scraping the doost out of a normal plastic grinder, remind me of when this spanish chick used my grinder then im watching her for 3 minutes digging sh*t out of it with her keys them times i wish someone was there with me to laugh haha

nah f*ck getting the dust out its a bit trampy plus there is never much there anyway just wait til you get moister bud and let it mop up that cristal on your next venture

them metal grinders are long, heavy to carry about, most ppl I know wouldn't let someone rob their thc with it, my one got dashed when feds were up ahead doing stop n search then i couldn't find it again but f that the plastic simple ones work best