If you were left alone with any of the mandem's chicks...

Captain Planet

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

yh right if the p*ssy was on a plate youll jump on iy. what so man are gonna be like 'erm well i don't think we should do this'. Beat it then expose the bitch straights.

are we not assuming these are "girlfriends" of friends? so you'd bang a friend's chick who he's in a healthy relationship with and feel no way about going immediately to tell him you done it?

that's not friendship fam

Would you?

Been in this scenario once before, I can't lie the mutual desires got the better of us.

Moved to a couple other tings who were meant to be with next guys, but tbh I never rated them so that is excusable imo.

*Plugs 80's music*

if i waz wid mandem chik and she was queen bee, i would rape her pum no long ting.

Guest Flat Ericó

I'd like to think I would but truthfully I've never been in the situation so I wouldn't know. It is very snakey though and I'd be embarassed to look myself in the eye like say my name is Ryder

Boi

I was tested,

I just exited situation as quick as possible

even though hes not really my boi just my room mate

and she was actually was an ex

even though they wern't actually together

hmmmmm

shes not that nice still

fml

:lol:

aite, there's a guy upstairs I'm cool with and he's tryna get with one girl in our halls, same girl has expressed that she likes me

like I'm gonna do it as incognito as possible ('cause frankly I don't want people up in my business, not necessarily to spare next guy's feelings) but because girls from my flat and her flat talk it's likely to come out sooner or later

is it kinda dread that I'm going to move to it?

Been in the situation with one of my best friend's first cousin's baby mother. I never want to be in the situation again because this woman REALLY tested my principles in a way no woman has before & may ever will.

The way she put on it on me was deep, one of dem scenes where you look back and think 'nigga were you gay? How did you not beat that like your life depended on it?' BUT I know IF I'd gone there, I'd never be the same man again.

I'm just glad I never went there.

/

I know it's a standard no no when these types of devlish situations pop up but unless your strong within & stick to your morals/principles. You won't keep both heads where they're suppose to be.

You know its all good to be loyal to your friends. I value that a lot

I would never try it on with a friends girl

AT THE SAME TIME

if your friends girl approaches YOU all on it and sh*t...she deserves to be exposed. Not saying you should sleep with her but, he needs to know that she could be up to all types of business behind his back.

If she isnt loyal, he deserves to know ASAP.