This sick cunt deserves to die.

Escapist

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Its nuts how Western people act very different when it's Animals suffering, but mainly laugh or don't take notice of their fellow humans suffering.

Oh and before you all start crying into your weetabix, yes I do think the video is disgusting.

c/s this post, and the general direction of the topic after it.

I'd rather see fifty dogs raped and murdered than one person lightly assulted

Lol at the extreme nature but i have to cs. Ppl love dogs too much, in this country dogs are allowed to get fat while people in this same country starve. Thats that bullshit

I asked one ex associate from back in the day who he would save from a burning building his dog or his only sister. Man said he was unsure and said if it was his cousins or extended family then they'd have to burn cos he'd be gettin the dog. Absolutely couldn't believe what i was hearing

i hope you slapped his face and spat on his dog tbh

The dog wasn't in the vicinity tbh but i did leave immediately after i got him to verify that my ears didn't deceive me. It was never the same after that i lost all respect for the guy. Duno if it was this incident but i did notice after this everything he said pissed me off. What a f*ckin sap

It's nothing to do with that.

It's the fact you're taking something that doesn't even have a chance to either defend itself or know what you're going to do, and putting it in severe pain just for a laugh.

What an absolute c*nt.

How someone can do something like that I don't have a clue.

Guest Esquilax

It's the fact you're taking something that doesn't even have a chance to either defend itself or know what you're going to do, and putting it in severe pain just for a laugh.

What an absolute c*nt.

I've never been able to comprehend how people can do this stuff

Usually the sort of people who have a torturous nature towards other beings are the ones who have deep seated psychological and emotional problems

I saw one with some arab kids throwing a donkey off a bridge into a river, sounds funny but watching it made me sick

I think the worst one was when someone filmed themselves holding a kitten under water until it drowned, it was helplessly batting the water around, the guy was just forcing it under, was so awful

What an absolute c*nt.

Cool, can understand your point.

i do wonder what sum people r thinkin letting their kids near sum dogs tho, dont care how lovely people say their pit is i cant trust it not to switch.

To some ppl their dogs are their children tho. Havin a dog lick ur face, lye on ur clothes or sleeping in ur bed is beyond me. Its just nasty. Plus u can always smell on someone when they have pets and whoever says no u cant its cos ur that used to it u dont smell it any more

I do understand that ppl get emotionally attached to their pets after a while, its natural. But the top and bottom line is a dog is a dog, allow treating it like or better than another person

For the record i dont condone mindless violence towards anything or anyone. Just lets not get carried away

Both dogs & humans are creatures of nature tbh

I aint with all this let your dogtor lick your face business

but guys will say argh how can you touch that etc yet they will all be up on macd's n sh*t eating and drinking unnatural poisons

just cuz I have an xbox doesnt mean I think I'm some god or something thats above nature

go back to your roooots people

go play with the earth and the trees and the dogs and sh*t

there are far far worse things you could do than grow affection for a canine

*this was not drug enduced

I can watch all those videos with the people being beheaded etc all day, it doesn't bother me but I can't watch animals being hurt. Don't even know why. It'd be like someone doing it to a Grandma.

yeh same.

its more the sadistic nature of this that pisses me off.

dogs are the most loyal sinless creatures.

but yeh obv-ly i would be more upset to lose a family member than my dog, but still.

i do wonder what sum people r thinkin letting their kids near sum dogs tho, dont care how lovely people say their pit is i cant trust it not to switch.

dont like how sum man treat them dogs either - putting weights on em, slappin them about, feeding them blood.

if uve got a pit u neeed to BOX it, need to have it under complete and utter manners

same goes for most of these fierce dogs,

nuttin wrong with feedin a dog raw meat

dont like how sum man treat them dogs either - putting weights on em, slappin them about, feeding them blood.

if uve got a pit u neeed to BOX it need to have it under complete and utter manners

same goes for most of these fierce dogs,

nuttin wrong with feedin a dog raw meat

What the f*ck is wrong with you?

And for the record, most raw meat contains bacteria that is harmful to dogs, this is gotten rid of during intense heating that is done with processed pet food