Guy who batttered intruder freed by court of appeal

Angelo

Thanks eyelashes,

A businessman who was jailed for permanently injuring an intruder who attacked him and his family has been freed by the Court of Appeal.

Munir Hussain 53, was sentenced to 30 months for grievous bodily harm with intent after he hit one of three intruders with a cricket bat in 2008.

He and his family had been tied up at their home in High Wycombe, Buckinghamshire.

His jail sentence has been replaced with a two-year suspended term.

Back to you in your jeggings.

My old driving instructor had a mastiff crossed with sum other hell hound and one time this dude broke into his house. Apparently he spent a good ten minutes prizing open the window while the dog just watched him, soon as the guy got in the dog f*cked him up. The would be burgaler then tried to sue my driving instructor for not keeping control of his dog, and using an incorrect breed to guard his house (apprently he should've used a barking breed).

im on the fence on this tbh

on the one hand he was tired up n sh*t

but then he chased dude out the yard when he wasnt in danger anymore n batered him

hmmm

nah man, they tied up his family in the yard. them man are lucky to even be able to report assault to the pollice themselves.

From when u mess with my fam like that, tieing them up and in instilling that kinda fear.

would a killed the intruder, or maybe leave him brain dead, so that he cant report sh*t.

Allow being on the fence tbh, get on the offence

someone comes into your sanctuary and ties up your seeds, allow thinking that when you chase him once he crosses your threshold its over

justice has no jurisdiction tbh

run man down with your croquet bat and

SWIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIING [/TEMPZ]

Allow being on the fence tbh, get on the offence

someone comes into your sanctuary and ties up your seeds, allow thinking that when you chase him once he crosses your threshold its over

justice has no jurisdiction tbh

run man down with your croquet bat and

SWIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIING [/TEMPZ]

i know you're not fully serious but still

the law is there for a reason

in the eyes of the law he was fully entitled to chase the guy down, even break his leg to stop him getting away while he waited for the police. but he hit a man who was lying on the floor and posing no danger to him so hard and so many times that he broke the bat.

cos what's next? some kid tries to break into my car and when he sees me he runs, but i run him down and beat him to death and get off?

I thought he assumed that they had killed one of his kids but in reality that kid was just hiding somewhere. Hence why he proceeded to chase down the guy and beat the sh*t out of him. Lol @ thinking about the consequences when he has that running through his head. Guy is lucky not to be dead tbh

I thought he assumed that they had killed one of his kids but in reality that kid was just hiding somewhere. Hence why he proceeded to chase down the guy and beat the sh*t out of him. Lol @ thinking about the consequences when he has that running through his head. Guy is lucky not to be dead tbh

oh zeen