Them artists that featured but we don't know where they are now...

Em Dott

Topic was inspired by Dr. Dre's album 2001.

Was listening to it a littel while ago and noticed how Hitman was all over the album and actually dropping nothing but heat. But I don't recall this guy dropping ANYTHING but I do need to actually check again as I haven't checked for ages. Seriously, his verses on Big Egos, Murder Ink, and Bitch Niggas were fire let alone the rest of the album.

But yeah, who else has featured on songs and you thought "that guy/chick is sick" and they pretty much just drop off the map?

Guest WAVESURFER

Topic was inspired by Dr. Dre's album 2001.

lmao

Fam-Lay 'featured' on Lord Willin' with a solo cut that was pretty good and then that was it

then again i think he might just be flying real low under the radar and i dont care about his career

Roscoe P. Coldchain too.

Teflon

guy at the front cracks me up all the time in that vid.

This was a f*ckin banger tho

Every emcee came ard' Even remy.

This is probably the last hiphop tune that crossed over commercially(like TOTP commerical) without been watered down and did well on both sides of the pond

Teflon

This is probably the last hiphop tune that crossed over commercially(like TOTP commerical) without been watered down and did well on both sides of the pond

srjdh

gcmh

TRACK IS SO HYPE

Teflon

srjdh

gcmh

TRACK IS SO HYPE

CO-f*ck*ng-SIGN.

Good times man...

Oh sh*t, forgot about Quan. Just A Moment was very very sick. The singing>>>>_________

Someone post links to his mixtapes or album if he had one and someone post links to the Hitman mixtapes/albums.

/

Noyd had a sick best of mixtape called Armed and Dangerous. He released a solo album called Only The Strong Survive but I don't tihnk it was saying much at all. Recommend the Armed and Dangerous mixtape though.