Gettin caught up in the moment...

Doug

See when your kissing up a girl rubbing her body and gettin hard ready to smashsometimes im soooo horny that i really feel like saying "i love you" to the girleven though its just some random boshmandem wut words do you man say when ur gettin rocked up ready to beat??girls wut do you like to be told when ur both gettin ready to pound??

Naaa man, first thing I make sure is that she has taken her pill. I have 2 kids already, it ain't about having more any time soon!I don't tend to say 'I love you' unless I really mean it. I think the term gets thrown around too loosely however, saying this, I think you can mash a girl and get really into it that you can say it and mean it. I usually have it the otherway round, when we are like 3/4 into it she may just turn round and tell me that she loves me and then I respond either 'thank you' or ' I love you too'. Same way you get some girls who have no imediate feelings for a bloke in the beginning that she has to start the relationship by sleeping with the guy as she develops feelings for him through having sex, the same can work for men so it's no surprise that men should say this.I just think everything is different now days. Love has been made to be seen as 'cheesy' and women usually cringe at romance. We live in a different era and me personally, I am a romantic yet have to be a harsh c*nt sometimes just to play along with the game. This is probably because everyone is mashing now days and even the meaning into sex has become less in some respects.

im not hyping maybe its because im slyly cross eyed and therefore they werent thinking straightabout 5/6 man have looked into my eyes and told me they want me to have their baby :D

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bCJrTGwmv3k

mandem are on this breedin tingget gasses by the sittin an wanna have a babythat puts me off i wont lie

select bars are dropped at the correct timescurrently rocking some victorian swaggerso after surveying her goods I will bark 'stand and deliver'the lady darenot protest tbhnb - thinking of changing my name to Reggaws (pronounced Reggae)Let me know what you think