Sign in to follow this  
Mame Biram Diouf

Whats Your Tally Saying So Far?

Swear people like Ekz + STDstrutco must be up there the amount of posts ive seen were they're taking about beating a new linkFeel free to lie etcMines only a mere 8 but i expect that to increase by 500% by the time I am about 23

llow it this thread is not about giving me e-backshots its about Eks and dem man and if they guna bang doe

Seeing as peeps here are a little shy, I will start.I am probably at about 14. I don't really count but I ain't a man slag either. That is 28 years there so if you start from 15 (when I actually did lose my virginity) I have had one a year.

tbh i dn't get breddahs with numbers like 5 and 6, and u're actually the type of guy that tries to moves chicks

Guest R9

1 and 3/4I dont really want it to get up to 2 and 3/4looks like it will have to thoughI'm on this ting bruddarrghslash c/s oguymoretime its a turn down the poon ting out ere

Guest Triple XXX

i was on 12 at 15big time whore bt i saw the lightnow im on like 16, i recycle links n ting and ting

LOLIs this really a thread for people to big up how many slores they've banged?Smh*awaits the bait virgin/only 1 chick/under 100 bangs sends*

1 and 3/4I dont really want it to get up to 2 and 3/4looks like it will have to thoughI'm on this ting bruddarrghslash c/s oguymoretime its a turn down the poon ting out ere
3/4?? lol/u misunderstood my brother, i'm saying if yur the type of guy that actively pursues females, y is yur number so lowi understand and respect guys with yur views towards sexbut that aint me playai'm fully on this ting (when single)

Guest R9
3/4?? lol/u misunderstood my brother, i'm saying if yur the type of guy that actively pursues females, y is yur number so lowi understand and respect guys with yur views towards sexbut that aint me playai'm fully on this ting (when single)
oh lol nah I knew what you meantIm saying moretime I have had to turn down sex or duck the girl that is on it, and im NOT looking to constantly bang, yet there are plenty of oppertunitiesso i dont understand how guys that are ON IT have only beat 5/6 chicksmaybe its one of them things, when your not looking for it its easy to get...or maybe they just have as much game as Urkel.