Whats Your Tally Saying So Far?

Mame Biram Diouf

• Replies 344
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

tbh lewis and mike went in i c/s the nothing in certain circle gangi know enough guys around 20 that have banged 50+myself probably around 18-19 stilla few where sloshes(from bars clubs) and bringins from my boys and the estates around usone girlfriend and 2 semi serious chicksunirandom links from work,tube,bus stop,shoppin center etctbh i can be pum hungry for a minute if I aint had it for a while but when i have had a couple of goes a month will almost kill me stilltbh tbh dont really understand how u cant smash raw numbers in uni. the girls are emtionally fragile wanting a soul mate, you decieve them and steal their innocenceno rapist

Eric who's the bitch in your sig?/Number ain't high. Late bloomer and got into a relationship that I'm still in. Turned down a decent amount of opportunities still so who knows what my number could be right now.

also cosign that not being alot...Certain man i know have gone clear with the amount they have slept with....In fairness tho alot of there girls where horses....Im proud of the quality of the gyallie i have let sample the necter but i cant lie certain times the levels have been questionable....LOL

also cosign that not being alot...Certain man i know have gone clear with the amount they have slept with....In fairness tho alot of there girls where horses....Im proud of the quality of the gyallie i have let sample the necter but i cant lie certain times the levels have been questionable....LOL
u and ur queen look like royalty together

u and ur queen look like royalty together
Why thank you Kurious! She is my queen. Also did you sort out that thing with fusion?

in the 20's regioni wasn't a gash man when i was younger... so i was tryna make up for lost time and went a bit overboard.still not THAT bad though.. i wish i was less... some of them chicks was just blusky moments taking over.not saying they're UGLY... but...considering i banged better.... im behaving in 2010 anyway... focus is elsewhere.

jus a quick tingdid any of you have girlfriends/boyfriends in primary school?i had 2 in year 6, bt im askin a few heads n they seem to have started in high school
yh for about a day, this white youtremember that clear as day, an i when i dumped him i was chattin sh*t about i jus dont think it will work outlolthere was a few little couples in primary school tho, it ain unusual

yh used to send me them heart sweets with 'txt me' and 'kisses' on themremember me and my primary skl man going hard at the xmas disco dancewe won a sisqo 'unleash the dragon' tape i was like saaaafe i dont need to go out with u anymore womanly venom from early lol
lol skool discos.shanking girls wiv slow dance wood.getting happs over wet fingers.cudnt go most yrs tho cos my behavior had earnt me a ban. fmyl.

yh used to send me them heart sweets with 'txt me' and 'kisses' on themremember me and my primary skl man going hard at the xmas disco dancewe won a sisqo 'unleash the dragon' tape i was like saaaafe i dont need to go out with u anymore womanly venom from early lol
lol skool discos.shanking girls wiv slow dance wood.getting happs over wet fingers.cudnt go most yrs tho cos my behavior had earnt me a ban. fmyl.
r u talking about.....primary school discos?if so dont believe u.if not...then i do.
lol he obviously meant secondary schoolthere was no fingering going on in primary school...i hope?

I was with one rich white chick in my primary school days between year 5 and 6her folks where governors at the school aswell, moms loved me off..its f*cked aswell as she was the darling of the school, top grades, loved off by the teachers etc and i was some bait burden, blight on the school typeI saw her on fb awhile back and shes rightly fitted into her social setting with some rebore kasabian looking dude