Whats Your Tally Saying So Far?

Mame Biram Diouf

• Replies 344
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

just hate it how some men think that women and men are not equal when it comes to 'sleeping around' me and women both have equal oppurtunties now .. on a daily basis... come on its 2010figures do make a difference depending on yourself and the person you are tellingps < sorri bowt my pic .. i know it needs updating .... bless

@ Kurious, Exactly broThough being that this is the case, you can never say 'father please forgive me, for I know not what I do'+Femme, bear this in mind If a key can open many different locks, it is a master-key, if a lock can be opened by many different keys..its a sh*t lock.Do you feel me brother?

tbh....thts jus an excuse for hoes to be hoes.lol at thinkin cos u can vote/work now ur allowed to f*ck as much as u want. get the f*ck out of here
Its not socially accepted for woman to sleep around.It Shouldn't be socially acceptable for men to sleep around either.Really depends on the circles you are keeping.Sad thing is im not shocked by some men having 50+ even though it shows alot about that person.

@ Kurious, Exactly broThough being that this is the case, you can never say 'father please forgive me, for I know not what I do'+Femme, bear this in mind If a key can open many different locks, it is a master-key, if a lock can be opened by many different keys..its a sh*t lock.Do you feel me brother?
'Twitter'd'

Guest Triple XXX

here is sutin Jamel said a while back that i think really fits this, i asked him about it recently n this is it

Cant remember exactly but basically, if theres two fat people, and one went out a caught all of his food, and hunted for it, and the other just cotched and waited for the munch to be served to them, then your less likely to call the hunter a glutton for having a big belly. ... Same for chicks init. We have to go out and find women, so naturally, anything you hunt for, and catch, is a reward, and youll be proud of your achievements. Women just cotch and the food comes to them, so they can be accused of gluttony quicker than us.
... kinda thing