Glasses

Dubby

aite, I need to get glasses 'cause I'm starting to get short sighted from time to time, so just a few questions:

-anyone know where I can get a free eye test? I'm 19, and a student if that matters - I know Tesco Opticians are doing free ones but there's not one of those around for quite a distance

-what's the best place to get glasses from?

-what are some good designs?

Dunno bout free eye testing.

but specsavers 2 for the price of 1 is you (when the frame cost more than £80)

i gotta nice pair of FCUK's and a Bench pair from there

ask in your local opticians about the free eye tests, they might give you a free one if agree to let them put the lenses in you glases (which they'll charge for)

David Clulow Optician do nice ones but they come at a price. Frames up £100 upwards then the lenses I guess it depends what you want, because I got thin lenses they costs over £200. Got 2 pairs a Marc Jacobs and Ray Ban but yeah Specsavers should have some good ones, or could just browse online for frames order then take to your optician and they sort them out for you.

im sure uni would count as full time education, when i went to college i didnt have to pay for my eye tests but i spose that was a different story

specsavers are the best bet really, theyve got nice designer frames there and they have that computer thing where u can take pictures of urself wearing 4 different frames to compare

i got some nice fcuk frames there but im a contact lense wearer so i dont really wear my glasses very often

• 1 month later...