Hate hearing these type of stories

Heero Yuy

Frances Inglis said she had "no choice" but to kill her 22-year-old son Tom in an "act of mercy" after he suffered severe head injuries when he fell out of a moving ambulance.

The 57-year-old tearfully told the jury she had done it "with love in her heart" to end his suffering.

But the judge told jurors to forget emotion and said no one has the "unfettered right" to take the law into their own hands.

Inglis, of Dagenham, east London, was found guilty of both murder and attempted murder.

She first tried to kill Tom in September 2007 but it was not until November 2008, while on bail for the first attempt, that she ended his life.

VICTIM'S BROTHER REACTS TO SENTENCING

During the trial Inglis wept as she described her despair at the "horror, pain and tragedy" of her son's helpless condition.

"For Tom to live that living hell - I couldn't leave my child like that," she told the Old Bailey.

She admitted ending her son's life but said: "I did it with love in my heart, for Tom, so I don't see it as murder."

Inglis believed Tom would not recover following his accident in July 2007, and the judge accepted her view was "sincerely held".

She refused to believe a senior doctor who told her he might one day be well enough to run his own business.

Her older son Alex told the court: "She was constantly frantic and crying and just in a crazy state.

Would have no idea if i was put into this situation concerning a love one. Seeing them living like that must just be f*cked to the highest degree

Guest Triple XXX

i want to know how he felt about it from someone who isnt her

if a senior doctor said one day he could run his own business, why would someone lie like that

she believed he would never recover

maybe its cos ive been drinkin since morning

but

what?

if a senior doctor said one day he could run his own business, why would someone lie like that

maybe its cos ive been drinkin since morning

but

what?

thats what the second to last line of the article says, a doctor thought he may recover but she refused to believe him

The guy could only blink and communicate by squeezing his hands,

Now i ain't no doctor, but boyyyyyyyyy, i don't really see a come back from that

Now i ain't no doctor, but boyyyyyyyyy, i don't really see a come back from that

Get me.

Get me.

well, we dont know whether he had the will to carry on

i wanna kno the full story

she cant make the decision that he should die, if man communicated that to her, then thats another matter

and people recover from some badd sh*t,

He fell out the back of an ambulance because he was fighting a police officer.

It wasn't moving.

SMH

smh smh smh

I'm no conspiracy theorist but everyone knows that it is highly unlikely this guy was "fighting" a single police officer in the back of an ambulance.

Says it in the article mang.

i would catergorically NEVER do a euthanasia, i dnt care how much pain they are in, find some other mug, even if they asked me, i've let my family know that

and i cant believe ur comparing puttin an animal down to putting a human down

i dno if ive misunderstood ur post btw, what do u think is stupid? that she went down for takin her sons life?

tbh I've had certain discussions with family members who have asked me to put them out of their misery and I can guarantee when you see someone in a state you don't want to you will question your own views.

If I could have, and had access to the means available, I would have done it.