Living in a predominantly white country...

Captain Planet

What facial features do you associate with being "normal", when I say normal I don't mean superior or inferior I mean that look most common to you.

& before a smartarse says "the ones that I see the most", nah because the media can influence your opinions subliminally

Like say you were watching ANC and you see some Nigerian man jumping about on the touchline, looking shiny and making gestrues with his boat would his face look foriegn to you?

Then you see Steve Mclaren doing his thing, would you see him to be more "normal"?

Blacks and whites join in...

*No racial hatred topic*

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest WAVESURFER

emotions make you sad sometimes

:/

I wish I could enlarge that emoticon, cause it would really have to be about 50 times bigger to adequately sum up my feelings about that post.

the only thing that stands out to me is disabled lookin faces

this is London, see different nationalities, faces every damn day, nothing in terms of jus ordinary faces stands out to me

prob if i see an aboriginee on the road i would be like ay, but then again ive seen them before on tv so i dno what ur thread is about

the only thing that stands out to me is disabled lookin faces

this is London, see different nationalities, faces every damn day, nothing in terms of jus ordinary faces stands out to me

prob if i see an aboriginee on the road i would be like ay, but then again ive seen them before on tv so i dno what ur thread is about