Aye Blad I Beg U Dont Get Involved

kurious

what u think?

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/asia-pacific/8474011.stm

China condemns 'groundless' US criticism of web control

Google says it will stay in China if censorship is relaxed

China has denounced US criticism of its internet controls, saying it could harm ties between the two countries.

US Secretary of State Hillary Clinton called on Thursday for China to lift restrictions on the internet.

Mrs Clinton also urged Beijing to investigate Google's complaints that cyber attacks had originated in China.

Foreign Ministry spokesman Ma Zhaoxu said the US should "respect the facts" and stop making "groundless accusations against China".

"The US has criticised China's policies to administer the internet, and insinuated that China restricts internet freedom," he said in a statement posted on the foreign ministry website.

if the UK had visible controls like this would we care? imagine no google

would the US run their mouth or find a way to justify it?

obviously we do have net restrictions but cuz in this case it is the corporation Google man are warring

smoke screens and mirrors? ulterior motives for the hostility? Africom?

america dont want it, cant maintain 3 wars and they would get duppy any which way

China's diplomatic statements always seem to have this insolent child manner about them, and always seem far too defensive.

TBH the UK is Americas bitch so if there was a coordinated hacking attempt on human rights activists in America, the US would be the first to turn around and say mate, what's going on.

Just look at that one bloke who out of interest hacked into all the govenrment and military agencies because he wanted to find information on UFOs. Guys mentally unstable and they US still demanded he be extradited and tried for up to 70 years in prison.

Already voiced my opinions on war too so won't go there.

The whole thing is nothing more than a diplomatic lovers spat.

/

Don't like China or the chinese. Appalling old waxworks.

i never heard about the man being extradited

China seem to have itchy fingers to me

but whenever summin is publicized like this, u know that this Africom bideness is putting US on edge

its like, we both spot a 10'ner on the floor, but i pick it up and say u moved too slow

then u go around and start telling all our bredrins that i have to be in bed by 9 on a school night

China are f*ck*ng up America in so many ways

economically

politicaly influential

man power

but wat is the reasoning for the censorship, i have my theories but a few of u will start getting excited in ur M&S boxer breifs, dont wanna give the satisfaction

seems to me like the states are the ones crying like bitches

my thoughts are that US are trying to force China to become dependent on one of their products like the most of the world is. google will not pull out of china, it's just a threat to get what they ultimately want.

but i've only really seen a snapshot of of the argument.

Iranian Cyber Army hacked Baidu.com and redirected it to their own site showing an Iranian flag and a broken star of David. Site was messed up for like 4 Hours.

China got pissed off and started blaming America basically saying that they allowed the ICA to do it and didn't block them.

i dont blame china's response. when hilary clinton gets involved and makes a comment then its something that shoudl be responded to at a higher level.

its google, so it should be left at a business level, but obviously the US has another agenda of prying into china's affairs all the time and getting involved at top level, so its good imo for china to shoot a response every time this happens.

yes we know china censors, but so does saudi arabia, and the other arab countries the US is pally with. Make noise about them. In dubai i couldnt log into this forum, and lots of other sites were restricted as well, unless you used some software to go round the firewall.

China knows america is all mouth when it comes to them, so they should respond in kind

China's diplomatic statements always seem to have this insolent child manner about them, and always seem far too defensive.

TBH the UK is Americas bitch so if there was a coordinated hacking attempt on human rights activists in America, the US would be the first to turn around and say mate, what's going on.

Just look at that one bloke who out of interest hacked into all the govenrment and military agencies because he wanted to find information on UFOs. Guys mentally unstable and they US still demanded he be extradited and tried for up to 70 years in prison.

Already voiced my opinions on war too so won't go there.

The whole thing is nothing more than a diplomatic lovers spat.

/

Don't like China or the chinese. Appalling old waxworks.

Can someone point me to a news article please?

Guest Esquilax

i respect Chinas stance on this tbh

you cant go round tryna bully other countries into living a certain lifestyle

it is for the people to decide

Lol at the people deciding anything in China, why do you think the rules are so restrictive?

Cuz the youngsters are ultra conservative?