Cannabis

Taurus

watching it now.

that guys mum is so f*ck*ng jarring, she twisted it from her ignorance to make her son look like some victim of weed as if that was the only reason he turned the way he did, im sure he was a pennyless tramp before she kicked him out :rolleyes: .

then to top it off, she tells the whole world by putting it on the net and in the paper, what a f*ckin wastemum.

then again her son is some wasteman aswell, to be stealing from his family and friends for weed, i dont get how you can be that addicted its not f*ckin heroin. the guy from newcastle said it the best, if you cant handle it then you shouldnt smoke.

also whats all this bullshit about skunk this and skunk that.....like the buds of a female plant aint been around for thousands of years, as if all the strains were just created by some people in the past decade or so. how ignorant and arrogant to think we have some "super weed" artifically made from modern times, this plant transceneds human existence, and people have been smoking it for thousands of years. corse new strains have been made, but there just crosses of already exisisting plants and most (if not all) the strains haven't been genetically engineered like its implied here. just cos the western world started smoking the bullshit weed in the 60's they think there was nothing stronger than that at the time.

they did a raid literally next door to me bout 2 yrs back. i never even knew it was there, jus a couple chinese/thai guys living there, i used to thing they jus sold dvds or some sh*t. THey used small explosive charges to blow off the doors at 1am, bare blacked out unmarked vans n unmarked feds with the heavy artillery.

they took the google streetmap photos about 4 days later, so wen u go on it, jus see the yard boarded up with forensics outside.

Guest Malcolm Tucker

just watched....

theres been bare factorys getting raided by me.... at one point they were all Vietnamese ran......

LOL at one of them being in the town centre right next to the weed shop

ye i dont get how people can be addicted to weed, thats actually bullshit.

i blaze almost everyday, not that much but at least a percy spliff in the evening to wash away the day. today i couldnt manage to do it and it felt a bit frustrating at first not being able to unwind, but that soon passed and i just relaxed for a while to unwind insted. went out later on and people were blazing near me but i didnt even feel to bother to smoke.

its nuffin. it can be an added enjoyment to whatever your doing but it isnt the sumin thats NEEDED for enjoyement.

ye i dont get how people can be addicted to weed, thats actually bullshit.

i blaze almost everyday, not that much but at least a percy spliff in the evening to wash away the day. today i couldnt manage to do it and it felt a bit frustrating at first not being able to unwind, but that soon passed and i just relaxed for a while to unwind insted. went out later on and people were blazing near me but i didnt even feel to bother to smoke.

its nuffin. it can be an added enjoyment to whatever your doing but it isnt the sumin thats NEEDED for enjoyement.

Weed can be a mental addiction, if you make it your life you will get addicted. Same goes with anything, if you eat chocolate or drink coffee all day when your bored you will get addicted mentally in the same way.

And when faced with it, mental addiction can be just as hard to overcome as a physical addiction such as heroin or alcohol, its just a different set of symptoms, only one is all in the head.

fiends do robberies it's all for the.. chro?!

big smh @ all those basket cases who were psychotic from birth, if anything weed prolonged the inevitable leaps of faith and church ties.

guy from newcastle and the second bredda in the coffee shop held it down

wasnt expecting positive spin obviously, this is an interesting watch though

i reckon once they know the exact genetic combination thats most succeptable to pyschotic and other negative effects, they could just issue out liscences as to who is able to and who isnt able to smoke without a suffering from a serious mental illness.

its less cancerous and addictive then tobbacco, the only thing there hanging onto is this clouded area of research.