Ban for Burka ?

O.Man

• Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

@ Thun

Lol I'm the last person who wants all serious discussion like I werent one of the guys complaining when you and couple others turned this forum into jews-r-us

I'm not saying dont cusss but if you are gonna cuss GO HARDER THEN THAT

And if really do want to be some sort of freedom fighter who makes a difference by posting the sh*t you do convincing people to open their eyes then you need to stop that childish sh*t

And if you don't expect to be taken seriously why post all them videos and long pieces of text?

:/

Just sayin innt

/

@ Venom

So what if a idiot starts tryna tell you sh*t which is already unbelievable to most of the masses do you really think that don't think that it won't make people take what you posted with a pinch of salt?

Nah your're the ultimate fool for wasting your time posting that sh*t then

p*ssy if i see a link from don crack talking about illuminati you think i would click that sh*t? f*ck no cuz it would probably be some gay 4Chan sh*t. If I see you post a discount on trainers i would probably ignore it because it would probably be some gay faggot creps that only came in pink and baby blue

Lol @ comparing informative information that is unbelievable to a lot of people from the start to trainers discount.....

Seen.... Who's chatting sh*t mate?

@ Venom

The problem we have right now is the increase in terrorism. Now, this is not to say that all terrorists are Muslim, far from it. It is to say that we need to be able to identify people clearly within our society and that the face should not be covered at all. You are right O.man, the burka is not worn for religious purposes but of cultural purposes and therefore, it really shouldn't offend someone if they choose to live in Britain and under British rule/law/customs because I know of English women that have travelled into Muslims countries and out of respect, they have ben forced to wear the burka and cover themselves at all time when in public.

Now, if we can adhere to their customs and laws, then why has Britain become so lost and scared of being anti-pc that we cannot say to people "we respect your culture, but if you choose to live here, then respect ours".

I am sorry but this country seriously has gone down the pan. We have all sorts of crime increasing and children doing the most stupid things because they do not have a culture or an identity or a history to be proud of.

If we look around the world, I don't think any of us have a history to be proud of but if you CHOOSE to live in a country, you should respect their culture and laws and if France choose to ban the burka, then there are two options, you can follow this or you can go to another country where you have the option.

One of the great things about England is we allow people to express there religious identity without fear of persecution

I dont want England to follow other weak nations that ban certain items of clothing because they fear what they wear and represent

France took an L banning the burka as its shows there weakness to fear other religious expressions

One of the great things about England is we allow people to express there religious identity without fear of persecution

I dont want England to follow other weak nations that ban certain items of clothing because they fear what they wear and represent

France took an L banning the burka as its shows there weakness to fear other religious expressions

I want women to be able to walk freely through a muslim area without getting dirty looks for not veiling.

The Burka is not religious. It is cultural.

The biggest piss take this country ever did was to embrace other cultures whilst the people of this country had theirs stripped from them.

Lets also talk about British Airways and the banning of the crucifix..

You were saying Thun?

Lets face it, this country cares more about minorities and pleasing others than it does for protecting the British peoples.

You were saying Thun?

Lets face it, this country cares more about minorities and pleasing others than it does for protecting the British peoples.

This is what happens when you start banning certain religious/cultural items they will not stop with burkas

I cant say I like the burkas but thats there choice to wear it just like some people might not like a crucifix its there choice and should not be banned from wearing it

only thing that bothers me bout the burka is it stops a portions of society from communicating and interacting properly. the few times i have spoken to a women in full burka i found it made communication really difficult, humans have evolved complex facial expression for a reason, its subtle but it adds alot of meaning on top of speech alone.

other than that im not completely convinced that if it wasnt for their fathers/brothers/uncles/husbands they wud wear it but its really not my place to tell sumone else they are being oppressed.

actually allow covering up the female form, its sum of god's finest work imo.

IMO there's a very big difference between wearing a crucifix around your neck, a bracelet if you're sikh, a skull cap if you're jewish, and a black robe that covers your entire face and body except for your eyes, and isn't even sanctioned by the Qur'an itself.

Whether people like it or not, not all religions share the same merits in some areas with how they're interpreted. The complete covering is a big fail imo.

You were saying Thun?

I cant say I like the burkas but thats there choice to wear it just like some people might not like a crucifix its there choice and should not be banned from wearing it

beg you dont compare wearing a crucifix to wearing a burka.

if they have a right to wear it then i, as a member of society, have a right to object to it. This isnt a simple case of each to their own.

You were saying Thun?

if they have a right to wear it then i, as a member of society, have a right to object to it. This isnt a simple case of each to their own.

Just like those who aint religious might object to someone wearing a crucifix

natty, there is no need to have a burkha. it is NOT an infriengement in religious rights

however there are some circumstances where cultural rights can be over ridden

wearing a burhka is not a muslim requirement

plus they have not said the whole clothing should be banned just the whole covering of ALL the face

You were saying Thun?

no, If someone wears a crucifix its none of my business.

the implications of wearing a burqa for the purposes social interaction are obviously a lot more than someone wearing a crucifix under their t-shirt. stop trying to make out theyre the same thing when that blatantly arent.

You were saying Thun?

no, If someone wears a crucifix its none of my business.

the implications of wearing a burqa for the purposes social interaction are obviously a lot more than someone wearing a crucifix under their t-shirt. stop trying to make out theyre the same thing when that blatantly arent.

But some might feel uncomfortable like you feel uncomfortable around the burka

What makes your feelings count more then the next persons?