When I have kids...

BATTY BOY BUM BANDIT

'You aint ever gonna have kids LOL'

Right, glad we got that inevitable sh*t joke out the way. Im being serious and wanna see what certain users say...

When I have a son right, should I make him support Luton Town or Manchester United?

Luton are closest team to me (hometown) and he would be supporting his local team which Im all for.

Obviously im a United fan and never lived there or anywhere near really so it sounds hypocritical for me to say that, but I didnt choose to support United and thats another issue.

Should I pass on the fact I love united to my son, or should he support his local team?

What would you do in this situation? (And before any smart arse says it, no im not gonna base my decision on vip2s responses, but ill deffo take them into account.)

(This could go either well or horrendous based on the first few responses)

Take im too both and let him decide for him selfs

TBH the rate we are going we wont have a stadium to play in our players to play...

So it might be Luton by default

/

Mustve missed the topic where someone posted the link to the discovery of a way to install ovaries and wombs in men to conceive, whos the lucky fella?

Dunno really

I dread to think of what the crowd will be at OT if it still exists by the time my kids are old enough to go (not that we'll be in this country)

Let your future son decide

as long as it isn't Liverpool or Leeds this is how it'll be,

But FC United>>>>

^The above

TBH, I've become such a die-hard Gooner,

lol

Keyword - become

What a turn around then huh?

:lol: baited.

On topic, I really wouldnt mind who he supports. Forcing him to support my team would be too fake, plus should be decide to follow a rival team it would be something to look forward too. Controversial opinion? Meh