When I have kids...

BATTY BOY BUM BANDIT

TBH, I've become such a die-hard Gooner,

lol

Keyword - become

What a turn around then huh?

lool

Did you used to support someone else MK?

Mikey Kane the Yiddo

I'm gonna assume you're joking...

:lol:

Swear there was a conspiracy on RWD that Mikey supported Spurs

/

C/S what TF said

Tulse just had too...

Altho lol at Luton Town FC still existing in ten years time. MK Dons is you.

This is one thing that will never happen in my lifetime.

Allow thinking the three counties in ten years is gonna have any teams bar MK Dons, Luton and probably Watford will all be Bedford/Stevenage Town now levels. Luton nearly already there.

Arsenal, or he gonna be any Sky Sports football fan. Cos I wouldnt be one of these dads that takes their kids to Liverpool and knows nobody in the ends.

I would happily take him to Kenilworth Road if I decide thats the right thing to do I reckon.

Lol at anyone going to that piece sh*t stadium in them dead ends... Would never.

supporting your local side just cos there local = repping your postcode

same thing imo

lol @ some peoples responses here

you obviously dont rate ur dad or ur dad must of been some part time football fan

Truesay my Dad let me and my brothers chose for ourselves hence one of my brothers supporting pool

However I looked up to my dad in a way that I could only support the team that he did.

lol @ thinking im gonna give my children the same freedom though

My dad is a part time 'fan' so I support united just because he does. Hes only been OT a few times when I was younger cos I begged him to take me. Hes one of them kinda fans. But he doesnt go round claiming to people hes a top red or anything so its a minor.

The situation between how i became a fan of a certain team, and how my son will, wll be completely different.

I dont even know if letting him choose is the right thing. A 5 year old kid doesnt know what supporting a team is really about does he? He'll just pick whoever his mates at school support. Which by that time could even be the new chelsea, City.

(Theres still some peolpe im waiting to respond)

When i have kids, ill let them support whoever they choose. But if they want to be clothed n fed, they WILL support villa. I will ram it into their heads as they grow up. Ive got no qualms using emotional blackmail as well. "Son, im sorry but only villa fans get xmas presents. I probably shouldve mentioned this before" My dad didnt raise a glory hunter, and neither will i.

When i have kids, ill let them support whoever they choose. But if they want to be clothed n fed, they WILL support villa. I will ram it into their heads as they grow up. Ive got no qualms using emotional blackmail as well. "Son, im sorry but only villa fans get xmas presents. I probably shouldve mentioned this before" My dad didnt raise a glory hunter, and neither will i.