anyone get on rwd ?

dominic*

• Replies 378
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

All I have to say is f*ck hattie collins bring back matt I dont wanna read an urban mag to read bout artic monkeys thats what nme is 4 clueless bitch she turn the mag into some bullshite thats why i dont read it know more but the site now? If danny says he agrees with what she is doing he is a sell out watch the website come with all these funky cunts joining trying to turn the forum to dirty canvas

am i going over board coz i am bored at work now?Let the people know what's going on with the site?Coz it's a piss take I aint read ur mag for over ayear coz it has turnt shite go on the site this morningand I see all this rock crap if I want to read bout themI would read NME mag where they get enough exposureIm am sorry but please bring back matt coz this is aShambles I understand what u r trying to doSo what is the forum going to have a rock room now?You guys are serious jokers come like a joke like deuce magPlease don't forget what rwd stands for + plus I have beenReading the mag since it was called sass but today you guysTook a new low.Please take in what I said coz rwd is going down the wrong pathand I will be writing a formal letter to your publishers asking forMatt to come back and I will make an on-line petition on bringingrwd back to its roots. Coz it lost its way along time ago and now itsjust sinkingCherrioDrugged up

i bet we all have to re registar and i bet iceburg aint admin no morechatting to prancehall he was telling methis>>>i dunno. i haven't read it in a while to be honest. i read the rwd forum a lot and they all slag it off, which is weird considering that's their readership right thereso obvious they want to change the mag around if they r chattin like this and it ain t orders from above

LOL rwd has been going downhill ever since hattie took over.... the mag is over swag now.....matt >>>> __________it reminds me of the whole ukgarageworldwide site back in the day..... they just tottally changed it over to ukmusic on a pure commercial flex.