anyone get on rwd ?

dominic*

i watched LOTR trilogy back2back again the other day.any1 see the news? ANOTHER shooting in a college in america 32 dead.
22 dead, 21 injured. Not a good look. Either shootings in colleges happen everywhere in the World but don't make the news whereas this does or it just only happens in the US.Who seen that news article where a man was made to marry a goat? http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/africa/4748292.stmWhat the f*cks the World coming to?

• Replies 378
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Durrty Boi Part II
i watched LOTR trilogy back2back again the other day.any1 see the news? ANOTHER shooting in a college in america 32 dead.
i see that stillf*ckedddddand Dannielle im 16 too, share the love

rwd should be back by 2morrow init?swear just went onto rwd and saw the coding up.

2k??im jealous
init thohow old r u danielle. n y u bein stingy about halfs biggrin.gif
Only 16, lol. I can see myself becoming a professional but filthy addicted gambler in the near future. What a sick life i'll be living.Still interested in the meal? I assume not as i am probably too young :D
yep. give u a couple more yrs to marinate 8) my boy braund can take my place. if i had 2k on my hands at 16 :shock: dmn i need to step my hustle up

yeah i need the sports room too.

who says im even still gnna be admin?