anyone get on rwd ?

dominic*

well they just told me yesterday they were going to change things upand ti was going to be whitebut dont worry when i get my admin powers backthey said most sh*t would be backed up but i wouldnt count on it

• Replies 378
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Durrty Boi Part II

bet all the sh*t we wrote b4 wnt even show up coz it wont b compatible witht he new forumn we'll jus have to start again from 0even sign up again n sh*tf*ckries

bet all the sh*t we wrote b4 wnt even show up coz it wont b compatible witht he new forumn we'll jus have to start again from 0even sign up again n sh*tf*ckries
Thas what I was thinkin soon as I saw it, vbulletin and the other type dont mix?RWD got Killed off bet most ppl dont return...oh well.

bet all types of new peope sign up and sh*t like middle class 24 year olds from the outskirts of london

I haven't been on the forum ina whilebut did they even give prior notice?
they told us in mods room yesterday.

my response i got from danny and hattieHey,Thanks for your email. As Danny says, we do actually take into account what people say. The website is going to take a bit of time to get right, we put it up today and are working hard right now to readjust the indie content! At the same time, we do appreciate that people are into more than one type of music-which is why dizzee works with the arctic monkeys and Kano and bizzle work with Kate Nash and others. We reflect that both in the mag and online. If you don't want to read about that, cool, just head to the bits you're interested in, of which there is pages and pages. What other uk mag has had sway, Kano, titch, Wiley, JME, Skepta, the movement, roll deep, ruff sqwad, plan b, scorcher, faction g, tempa t, frisco etc etc etc in the last 5 issues alone?!? We don't claim to be perfect and we don't always get things right, but for the price of not one pence, we support the uk underground 100 times more than any other site or mag out there. For free. Matt did a great job, but times change and the mag reflects that. I'm proud of the work we do here, and I feel like that if we don't show the changes the scene is undergoing then we aren't doing our job,That's it anyway,Thanks for your email,Hattie ------------------Sent with Instant Email from T-Mobile-----Original Message-----From: Danny Walker <[email protected]>Date: Fri, 13 Apr 2007 13:39:42 To:Richards Marcus at Homerton Hospital NHS Trust <[email protected]>, <[email protected]>Subject: RE: can you jokersThanks for your message... Believe it or not we do hear what you are say and I have taken in everything you said. I'll tell you what I've told everyone who called, text and messaged me this morning. The site will be a UK as ever this time next week. We're just uploading old content to make those other rooms a bit more fleshy (content profiles and such).In regards to the mag it self. No magazine has covered more UK urban and such acts in the period since Hattie Collins has taken over. We're still as road as ever, each month bringing you reviews and interviews that you might not see anywhere else. The mag now is still about repping UK, keeping the attitude and rawness/ roadness of the SASS days but as you have noticed we're including the odd alternative artist to mix things up. We still ask questions relative to our old/ current reader. We still do the odd insane feature and article of the mason days and we are still the biggest both online and off.If you and your petition could give the site a couple of days I'm sure the wait will be justifed.Danny WalkerDeputy EditorRWD

Guest Bedroom Bully.

Will we still have the same logins ?, Almost joined the 10k post club, pissed.Vbilletin is an okay forum template, so shouldnt be too bad, just gonna seem so weird as the fourm will be bright and inviting, i liked the darkness of it.

Will we still have the same logins ?, Almost joined the 10k post club, pissed.Vbilletin is an okay forum template, so shouldnt be too bad, just gonna seem so weird as the fourm will be bright and inviting, i liked the darkness of it.
i was top poster with nearly 25k when tipper killed me off at christmas