anyone get on rwd ?

dominic*

• Replies 378
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

who remembers this chick?got burnt on rwd n she changed her profile thingy to include race advice or some sh*thttp://www.profilepic.com/baybeepink
well to all the haterz that have taken an interest in  my life and the way i am thank u for makin me the highlight of ur day. i am so proud to no that i have a group of people on here that waste their day online in a chat room talkin about moi. U may think i am a wigga but i do not give two shits.
I remembered I messeged her and then started cussing her and sh*t wrote this quote after I pointed out the topic to her.

WELL...im not the average white girl who eats fish and chips has no batty and has never heard of patwoi lol im the complete opposite. some people call me a wigga but they just hatin. my god family are from jamaica so i can speak and understand patwoi, eat pure west indian food and always bussin the latest bashment dances.
Killed herself.

WELL...im not the average white girl who eats fish and chips has no batty and has never heard of patwoi lol im the complete opposite. some people call me a wigga but they just hatin. my god family are from jamaica so i can speak and understand patwoi, eat pure west indian food and always bussin the latest bashment dances.
Killed herself.
LOLSounds like the perfect chick if you ask me. Lamb dress as mutton.Oi, Meta, sign onto MSN please.

Killed herself.
Why does she feel the need to prove how much shes into my culture though???Its like shes ashamed of what she is.She is pissed, lost her identity and all sorts.

Killed herself.
Why does she feel the need to prove how much shes into my culture though???Its like shes ashamed of what she is.She is pissed, lost her identity and all sorts.
Probably the same reason why you always feel the need to prove you are part of her culture (just pretend shes Greek lol)

Killed herself.
perfect candidate for www.profilepic.com/bunwastegash

Killed herself.
Occupation Status:   self employedProfession:  Bunnin waste gash
LMAO

Guest YourFutureStepDaddy
See BARE sexy Somarlians out nowerdays. Its sick living in Harrow.  biggrin.gif  :D
I went today. See BARE.I always hear about it on RWD but today's the first time I hear them yardy guys.'Tell dat gurl she a sweet ah sugar'.Also that building by Staples looks like Iraq from the back.

RWD forums still not up as well lolCertain guys are just believing the lies.
its up and running, they just forgot to take down the sign.

d*ckhead biggrin.gif

Guest Durrty Boi Part II
im a coconut so ill hav access to both aswell
Just because your getting an education? :twisted:
yea, im a white man trapped in a black guy's bodyit's an alien world to me

Guest Durrty Boi Part II
Killed herself.
here's another nice candidatehttp://www.profilepic.com/ghetto_chick_16?...m?421237?112130

Killed herself.
here's another nice candidatehttp://www.profilepic.com/ghetto_chick_16?zoom?421237?112130
'DNT WATCH DA FACE....jus watch da body'LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

lol i just saw that....i cracked up when i saw......user:that pic of b is seriouseks:nah i like the one of jay z better.some one is seriously obsessed.