TERRORISTS - Heres something I cant understand

Guest Tulse Hill

Guest Tulse Hill

Right,

We know all terrorists hate the UK and what the UK stand for and do but why does little old tom who works 9-5 get on a bus for it to be blown up? what did little old tom from kent do, did he send armies over to iraq?

Listen, its the government yet terrorists never attack the government, they claim to be all powerful with these weapons yet there is abuilding standing on 10 downing street with priminister in it but they choose to attack the public, are we to beleive they arent so powerful as we think?

Innocent victims are an easy target, yet the bloke your after is still in charge and running tings after them 100 people u killed, i dont get the mind set behind it?

Guest Tulse Hill

Rah,

Never thought i'd say this but i think im going to believe in what Tun says -

US basically were looking to build a profile of an organisation to meet their laws in order to prosecute someone, they hired a traitor who jumped from boat to boat to be a source of information and a witness.

One question, why would Osama Bin Laden be so stupid enough to hire fake army infront of cameras, is this to live up to his reputatio because he's just played into the hands of the US?

Hold on hold on

I was under the belief that Al-Quaeda/the Taliban originally formed and funded by the American government during the Afghanistan - Russia war which was during the cold war which mean't America wanted Russia away from oil and winning any wars in general. I was under the belief the Osama Bin Laden was not really a commander but had close relations to the US government so he was given money and arms to supply the freedoom fighters in Afghanistan to resist the russian attack. Then Osama turned rouge or something like that so the US decided they would kill 2 birds with one stone by committing 9/11 and then pinning it on their 'friend' Osama knowing that when they did invade he would be that guy to try and stop them

Hold on hold on

I was under the belief that Al-Quaeda/the Taliban originally formed and funded by the American government during the Afghanistan - Russia war which was during the cold war which mean't America wanted Russia away from oil and winning any wars in general. I was under the belief the Osama Bin Laden was not really a commander but had close relations to the US government so he was given money and arms to supply the freedoom fighters in Afghanistan to resist the russian attack. Then Osama turned rouge or something like that so the US decided they would kill 2 birds with one stone by committing 9/11 and then pinning it on their 'friend' Osama knowing that when they did invade he would be that guy to try and stop them

I ain't watched the video but what you just described is how I know it to be aswell. apart from the last part.

cos their all kuffars

wen we rise up and the bring the mujahideen to ur arse we shall be victorious

this hype coming from the same person who was moaning the other day about not being able to grow facial hair.

a. hes chattin sh*t

b. theres no correllation. should probably edit that b4 anyone thinks ur an idiot

pipe down brisco.

dont make me run up on ure yard and take ure laptop; oh wait some1 already did that

Guest Esquilax

Great Britain dropped bombs on German cities for the sake of making Germans do the exact same thing to them. Therefore they were both terrorist. It is funny how they fail to say that is terrorism too, bombing normal people just coz.

Lolwat