Skinny dude gets killed by his fat missus

djbmc

21 stone woman kills father of her children after sitting on him during a row

By Mail Foreign Service

Last updated at 1:35 PM on 23rd January 2010

Comments (196) Videos Add to My Stories Return toAn obese mother killed her much smaller boyfriend after she sat on him during an argument.

Mia Landingham, who weighs more than 21 stone, squashed Mikal Middlestone-Bey to death after they had a fight last August.

During her trial, Landingham apologised for killing eight-stone Mikal - the father of her three children.

article-1245311-07F80BBA000005DC-83_224x238.jpgarticle-1245311-07F88806000005DC-885_224x238.jpg

Her attorney said there was a long history of domestic abuse in the relationship and asked the judge for leniency.

She was sentenced to three years probation and 100 hours community service after pleading guilty to involuntary manslaughter.

Landingham was immediately released from jail on Wednesday after the trial in Cleveland, Ohio.

Landingham told the court: ‘I just want to say that I am sincerely sorry about this situation. I wish I could take it back.’

Mikal's family were outraged by the result. One of his sisters said: ‘So basically you can say that I can go sit on somebody and get probation?

‘I feel there wasn't no justice.’

Landingham had faced a maximum sentence

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/worldnews/article-1245311/21-stone-woman-kills-father-children-sitting-row.html?ITO=1708&referrer=yahoo#ixzz0dSzn9Arz

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9ccMHSwpvJs&feature=player_embedded

Fat slag

She musta realised she'd cause him a serious injury and musta felt him struggling and the life leaving his body. Cause she's a fat slag they should over feed her so her weight kills her too, thats if she dont have a heart attack before hand

Actually outraged! The fat bitch, her kids must hate her