Musky Period Smell

Captain Planet

Why are these white girls walking around and cotchin in the kitchen in their pyjamas like to say that one of them doesn't smell the way she does?Somebody drop the science aswell...The other day some girl was in my room and all of a sudden the smell came, and 15 minutes later it went, had to ask her if she wanted to smell my new aftershave to style it out for her before other ppl clcoked

constructive posts?what do you want people to say? the reason girls don't go "ohh sorry if anybody can smell that, i've just had my period" is because it's very embarrassing for them, and if you want the science of menstruation explained to you i'd try wikipedia.
i never smell of periodi think it's just those that use pads that have that problem

constructive posts?what do you want people to say? the reason girls don't go "ohh sorry if anybody can smell that, i've just had my period" is because it's very embarrassing for them, and if you want the science of menstruation explained to you i'd try wikipedia.
i never smell of periodi think it's just those that use pads that have that problem
Allow itI just smelt it through your post

Use pads? nah i dont think so. i think it's jus a hygiene issue.and personally i think tampons are disgusting, using pads is much more useful imo

Use pads? nah i dont think so. i think it's jus a hygiene issue.and personally i think tampons are disgusting, using pads is much more useful imo
didn't know men use pads and tamponslearn something new everyday

^good response tbhIts unfortunate not all girls can really use tampons if they have a heavy flow, and pads combined with that arent condusive to a fresh aromaif the OP ever had regular contact with females I'd suggest he tell one of them to carry wipes with them inbetween changing pads/tampons, it can helpwhen blood dries it smells (obv none of you man have ever mudered anyone, pussies) so when you have a pad thats EXTERNAL and there is a sizable amount of blood on it there is going to be a smellyou dont really get the smell too tuff with tampons because they are internalplus most girls are told to change their pad every 2-4 hours (a lot go with 4 as its more practical) but if you blood a lot, this can cause a smell aswell

when blood dries it smells (obv none of you man have ever mudered anyone, pussies)
:D dem diy abortionist deya man just kill off the baby mother to be aswell no longnessall this is just down to basic hygiene, diet, and common senseeat well, be efficient with changing whatever you use (its called sanitary ffs) and wash ur undercleet

females just smell different when their on their reds, i can always detect when a girl is menstruating. its not a bad thing its just me detecting the hormones and other animal type things we dont like to talk about. altho i do have a very keen sense of smell.obv im not talking about girls with poor hygiene, they are a different story.