Hernandez Balcazar

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Incredibly

Look at the last few shots

especially the last one that kind of makes her slump, she looks as if she was probably still living untill then - it goes right through the centre of her head, you can even kind of see the entry wound

She must've shagged someone else or something to provoke that kind of response..

In the heat of the moment, I can see how someone would kill their partner over passion.

But surely when this man picked up the gun, put it in his waistband, left his yard, jumped in his car, drove down the motorway, jumped out the car and walked in the salon, SURELY somewhere along that route his brain said

"lol you mug, come on lets turn around and go back home, you know you aint getting away with this"

In the heat of the moment, I can see how someone would kill their partner over passion.

But surely when this man picked up the gun, put it in his waistband, left his yard, jumped in his car, drove down the motorway, jumped out the car and walked in the salon, SURELY somewhere along that route his brain said

"lol you mug, come on lets turn around and go back home, you know you aint getting away with this and she aint worth it"

"lol you mug, come on lets turn around and go back home, you know you aint getting away with this and she aint worth it"

misplaced passion can block out clarity of mind

misplaced passion can block out clarity of mind

that and half a bottle of Tequila Essay