Snoop = Jermaine Griffiths (Pic Inside)

Mame Biram Diouf

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

nah snoop will just come back after this self-imposed exile see how low the page count is and and be all like "would ya look at that, there was nothing to worry about after all, they've finally done it, they've finally accepted me". to avoid any confusion lemme just say snoop, you suck, rly. there are doctors towering over vegetables, who're less dependant on a second opinion than you. when its not the the flip flopping all over the place, then it's being neutral to the point where i wouldn't be surprised if you actively avoid walking on uneven surfaces for fear of tumbling over. you, the ham burgalar, burga boy and burger king all need to get your act together. the name change didn't help because i still find myself punting my own skull after reading yr posts.

is that supposed to be me?

smh

also i ain't been ghost i just have more important things to do tbh

Before i left for a bit last year bout october times you printscreened a pic from a private facebook, so I went through her friends, the only mixed race people were either on a London network or Manchester or a diff UNI, the rest of the mixed race people was just 2 ppl from midlands, so you are either a 16 year old who takes pic with a bally and money on your bed or this person with man boobs

Also when i orginally made the topic called Jermaine Griffiths as way of hoping you would catch the bait

And you did you removed it from the facebook search index but after just checking now you have put it back in a way to make it seem like you are not like

lol @ this rebore Ryder

lol @ this fat man acting like a 14 year old with adhd when you go pub all the time as uve got a beer bely

/

lol @ u knowing the burger bar bois

is that supposed to be me?

smh

also i ain't been ghost i just have more important things to do tbh

Before i left for a bit last year bout october times you printscreened a pic from a private facebook, so I went through her friends, the only mixed race people were either on a London network or Manchester or a diff UNI, the rest of the mixed race people was just 2 ppl from midlands, so you are either a 16 year old who takes pic with a bally and money on your bed or this person with man boobs

Also when i orginally made the topic called Jermaine Griffiths as way of hoping you would catch the bait

And you did you removed it from the facebook search index but after just checking now you have put it back in a way to make it seem like you are not like

lol @ this rebore Ryder

lol @ this fat man acting like a 14 year old with adhd when you go pub all the time as uve got a beer bely

/

lol @ u knowing the burger bar bois

wow

i'm actually lost for words..

If you lot want to believe that's me then whatever.. lol

^LOL

On a level though

The pic that Bane uppped, is the same person snoop had in his avi (that he said was him) with the Nohawk

So the guy in his avi wasn't him?

the picture in the avi of the guy with the mohawk is me

that jermain griffits guy who has a mohawk is not me

the admins know my email address so if they wanted to track my boat down i'm sure they could...

^LOL

On a level though

The pic that Bane uppped, is the same person snoop had in his avi (that he said was him) with the Nohawk

So the guy in his avi wasn't him?

the picture in the avi of the guy with the mohawk is me

that jermain griffits guy who has a mohawk is not me

the admins know my email address so if they wanted to track my boat down i'm sure they could...

lol @ tryna talk normal and mature now