Senderos Gone.....

Lethaldabizzle2008

Phillipe Senderos Joins Everton On Loan.Swiss international defender Philippe Senderos has today joined Everton on loan until the end of the season. Since joining Arsenal from Swiss club FC Servette in June 2003, the 24 year-old has made a total of 117 appearances for the Club, which included winning an FA Cup winner’s medal in 2005. Senderos returned to Arsenal at the start of this season after spending the entire 2008/09 season at AC Milan, where he made 15 appearances for the ‘Rossoneri’ during his spell with the Serie A side. A Swiss international with 35 caps to his name, Senderos played and scored in the 2006 World Cup and also featured in every minute of his country’s EURO 2008 campaign. Everyone at Arsenal Football Club wishes Philippe the best of luck during his time with Everton.Finally!

He's gone for good.Wenger already said the club ain't offering him a new deal beyond when his current one runs out this summer and as its a World Cup year and he aint getting game time, he's been allowed to leave now to stand a chance of getting his place in the national team.Ultimately we failed cos we gave up p, to keep him as cover due to Djourou's injuy & he wasn't needed in those 6 months.

He's gone for good.Wenger already said the club ain't offering him a new deal beyond when his current one runs out this summer and as its a World Cup year and he aint getting game time, he's been allowed to leave now to stand a chance of getting his place in the national team.Ultimately we failed cos we gave up p, to keep him as cover due to Djourou's injuy & he wasn't needed in those 6 months.
Link

The arrival of Campbell also clears the way for Philippe Senderos to depart for first-team football ahead of the World Cup this summer.“We don’t extend his contract so we give Senderos an opportunity to join another club,†said Wenger.“At the moment, Vermaelen and Gallas are the two starters. Whether Senderos leaves depends on his choice and the opportunities he has. You expect a football player to try to play. I want every player to be happy. We manage to make most of them happy.†Video of him saying it here - http://www.telegraph.co.uk/sport/football/leagues/premierleague/arsenal/6997001/Sol-Campbell-to-join-Arsenal-until-end-of-season-as-Philippe-Senderos-departs.html

Arsène Wenger has not ruled out the prospect of Philippe Senderos pulling on an Arsenal shirt again. The central defender joined Everton on loan this week in search of the game time he needs to book his place in Switzerland's squad for this summer's World Cup. Senderos has made just two appearances for Arsenal this term - both in the Carling Cup - and slipped further down the pecking order at Emirates Stadium when Sol Campbell returned to the Club. But Wenger has not closed the door on Senderos' Arsenal career, even though the 24-year-old is out of contract in the summer. "Why not?" replied Wenger when he was asked if the Swiss defender would ever play for Arsenal again. "But he is out of contract at the end of the season so he will go where he wants to go," added the manager. "He has only gone on loan. I wanted to give him an opportunity to play and he has chosen Everton. Let's hope he gets the games."

Everton's new signing Philippe Senderos has set his sights on securing a permanent deal at Goodison Park.The 24-year-old defender has joined the Toffees on loan until the rest of the season after rotting on the sidelines at Arsenal.Senderos, who is out of contract at the Emirates in the summer, has featured in just two Carling Cup games this season after failing to break back into the Gunners' backline following a season-long loan at AC Milan last year.The Swiss international, who is desperate to secure his place at the World Cup this summer, aims to earn a long-term contract on Merseyside by rediscovering the form that brought him to prominence."I'm out of contract in the summer so going back to Arsenal I don't think is an option," said Senderos, who was linked with a switch to Everton last summer."But staying here for longer, why not? If things go well you never know."Senderos admits he found it difficult when he was sidelined by Arsene Wenger but stressed he did not have a problem with the Gunners boss and was just looking forward to playing again."He picked me from when I was an 18-year-old in Switzerland and I played over 100 games for Arsenal so I owe him a lot for the trust he put in me," he added."It has been tough but it is a situation you have to accept as a player."I try not to look back too much but it has not been easy as a football player as I was fit when I was at Arsenal but I didn't get my chance."I knew Everton were interested in the summer and I wanted to join them but it didn't go through."Hopefully I can get playing a few games in a row and get back to my level."It is definitely a very good move for me and I'm happy to be here and be able to prove myself."I know Everton have a great manager in David Moyes and I am really happy to be playing under him and hopefully he will help me develop as a player."Moyes needs cover at the back as Nigeria defender Joseph Yobo, playing in the African Cup of Nations, has a hamstring problem, Phil Jagielka is still working his way back to fitness from a serious knee injury and Johnny Heitinga is ineligible for their Europa League campaign.With Senderos available on loan it was a relatively easy decision for Moyes, who has limited finances available to him.However, he did admit he had to weigh up whether it was a good move to sign a player who had spent so long out of contention at Arsenal."He has been out of favour at Arsenal and you have to wonder why but also you think, if he was playing in the first team you wouldn't get him in," said Moyes, who has named Senderos in the Everton squad for Wednesday's televised visit of Sunderland."Maybe if we had a big budget we would have signed someone who could have gone straight into the team but Philippe was as good as we were going to get in our situation."It is a bit of a low-risk move at the moment. If it came off I think it would be a terrific signing but if it doesn't we have taken in some cover and Philippe understands that."He comes here with a clean slate. Maybe he has something to prove so we could give him the opportunity to do that."Philippe gives us a bit of Premier League experience and he is hungry as he wants to go to the World Cup with Switzerland."

Philippe Senderos will not be offered a new contract at Arsenal. The Swiss defender moved to Everton on loan this week in search of the top-flight matches he needs to win a place in Switzerland's squad at this summer's World Cup. Wenger has not ruled out Senderos pulling on an Arsenal shirt again one day but, as it stands, he has no plans to offer the 24-year-old a new deal. "No [he won't get a new contract]. And he knows that," confirmed Wenger at his pre-match press conference. Senderos is not the only first-team squad member looking elsewhere for game time in the next few months - Jack Wilshere is expected to complete a temporary move in the next 48 hours. But, as Wenger pointed out, the circumstances surrounding the two loan deals are very different. "[The] Senderos [loan] is different. It is only his responsibility," said the manager. "It is down to me to find an agreement with a club where he goes and afterwards it is only his responsibility whether he plays or not. "Wilshere is a bit different, we want him to gain experience."

Everton's new signing Philippe Senderos has set his sights on securing a permanent deal at Goodison Park.The 24-year-old defender has joined the Toffees on loan until the rest of the season after rotting on the sidelines at Arsenal.Senderos, who is out of contract at the Emirates in the summer, has featured in just two Carling Cup games this season after failing to break back into the Gunners' backline following a season-long loan at AC Milan last year.The Swiss international, who is desperate to secure his place at the World Cup this summer, aims to earn a long-term contract on Merseyside by rediscovering the form that brought him to prominence."I'm out of contract in the summer so going back to Arsenal I don't think is an option," said Senderos, who was linked with a switch to Everton last summer."But staying here for longer, why not? If things go well you never know."Senderos admits he found it difficult when he was sidelined by Arsene Wenger but stressed he did not have a problem with the Gunners boss and was just looking forward to playing again."He picked me from when I was an 18-year-old in Switzerland and I played over 100 games for Arsenal so I owe him a lot for the trust he put in me," he added."It has been tough but it is a situation you have to accept as a player."I try not to look back too much but it has not been easy as a football player as I was fit when I was at Arsenal but I didn't get my chance."I knew Everton were interested in the summer and I wanted to join them but it didn't go through."Hopefully I can get playing a few games in a row and get back to my level."It is definitely a very good move for me and I'm happy to be here and be able to prove myself."I know Everton have a great manager in David Moyes and I am really happy to be playing under him and hopefully he will help me develop as a player."Moyes needs cover at the back as Nigeria defender Joseph Yobo, playing in the African Cup of Nations, has a hamstring problem, Phil Jagielka is still working his way back to fitness from a serious knee injury and Johnny Heitinga is ineligible for their Europa League campaign.With Senderos available on loan it was a relatively easy decision for Moyes, who has limited finances available to him.However, he did admit he had to weigh up whether it was a good move to sign a player who had spent so long out of contention at Arsenal."He has been out of favour at Arsenal and you have to wonder why but also you think, if he was playing in the first team you wouldn't get him in," said Moyes, who has named Senderos in the Everton squad for Wednesday's televised visit of Sunderland."Maybe if we had a big budget we would have signed someone who could have gone straight into the team but Philippe was as good as we were going to get in our situation."It is a bit of a low-risk move at the moment. If it came off I think it would be a terrific signing but if it doesn't we have taken in some cover and Philippe understands that."He comes here with a clean slate. Maybe he has something to prove so we could give him the opportunity to do that."Philippe gives us a bit of Premier League experience and he is hungry as he wants to go to the World Cup with Switzerland."
:D :D :D :D Senderos got dubbed