Maybach Music.

Hernandez Balcazar

RAP star P. DIDDY has blown £220,000 on a luxury car for his teenage son - who does not even have his driving licence.

The doting dad, 40, also included a uniformed CHAUFFEUR as part of the extravagant gift.

He presented the sleek German Maybach, wrapped in a bow, to son JUSTIN DIOR at the lad's 16th birthday bash.

The youngster has only just started driving lessons.

Proud

But dad-of-five Diddy - real name SEAN COMBS - told guests he wanted a gift that proved how proud he was of his eldest child.

He said he was delighted with the way Justin "has grown and matured, how well behaved he is, how respectful he is."

Sean P Diddy Combs throws a party for his son Justin Comb's 16th Birthday at M2 Ultralounge in NYC

Bow tidy ... P. Diddy's gift car gets a polish at the party

X17

He said at Saturday's party in New York's M2 Ultralounge club: "Seeing Justin grow up is a big deal for me.

"This is him entering manhood. I know a lot of you out there can relate to it.

"I want to take this time out to say, Justin, I love you, from the bottom of my heart."

Justin is his son by former high school sweetheart, designer MISA HYLTON-BRIM.

The thrilled teen said: "I'm just ecstatic. Words can't describe how I feel."

He added: "I'm so blessed and thankful for all of this."

His dad also gave him a cheque for £6,000 - which the teen donated to the Haitian relief effort.

:blink: :blink: :blink:

CHAUFFEUR

r u f*ck*ng dumb

Guest Esquilax

man gt a sick whip from his dad for his bday

wen i jus wish i had a dad on my bday

fml

Deep.

/

So what, mans can't buy extravagant gifts for his son now yeah?

Even if his son reportedly gives all his birthday money to charity and unlike everyone featured on Super Sweet 16 is actually thankful for it all yeah?

Waste.

you no he probably aint even donated that kinda money to haiati

smh

1. How do you know he hasn't?

''kin hell ma. hate this kinda talk. . When people start to dictate to next man how to ball..

2. Good for diddy. End of the day he worked hard for his P and he can spend it how he wants.

The same media who show bitterness are the same ones to throw stones when a celeb doesnt pay child support/ neglects his kids

Atleast he is playing his position as a pops... Props to him .

Oh by the way the whole concept of sweet 16 is to SPOIL the child in an extravagant manner and its an opportunity for the celebs to show off their wealth.. We see the later on a daily basis so its nothing new.

Any hoo

http://www.worldstarhiphop.com/videos/video.php?v=wshh0i88zax47ko0g3TV

LOLs @ the one in the mj thriller jacket. diddy cloned to the max..lol+ lol @ checkin Minajs back off tho. They gotta learn young.

you no he probably aint even donated that kinda money to haiati

smh

1. How do you know he hasn't?

''kin hell ma. hate this kinda talk. . When people start to dictate to next man how to ball..

2. Good for diddy. End of the day he worked hard for his P and he can spend it how he wants.

The same media who show bitterness are the same ones to throw stones when a celeb doesnt pay child support/ neglects his kids

Atleast he is playing his position as a pops... Props to him .

Oh by the way the whole concept of sweet 16 is to SPOIL the child in an extravagant manner and its an opportunity for the celebs to show off their wealth.. We see the later on a daily basis so its nothing new.

Any hoo

http://www.worldstarhiphop.com/videos/video.php?v=wshh0i88zax47ko0g3TV

LOLs @ the one in the mj thriller jacket. diddy cloned to the max..lol+ lol @ checkin Minajs back off tho. They gotta learn young.

calm down shirley