if you had 24 hours to live

Dejan Savicevic

I'll lend some seriousness to your topic and say, anything that you deem important enough to do in the event of your impending death, DO IT NOW.

(unless it is actually something stupid like rape)

Guest Tulse Hill

get head of anglomas mum

nah not about that round here prick. Anyway i already done told u to suck your mum and I know that bitch is protective over her son so no other mums would get a look in. Famz I heard your floss your teet with your mums tampon. pussyHO.

I'll have a tenner on you wear tracksuit bottoms, listen to grime and text in slang.

get head of anglomas mum

nah not about that round here prick. Anyway i already done told u to suck your mum and I know that bitch is protective over her son so no other mums would get a look in. Famz I heard your floss your teet with your mums tampon. pussyHO.

I'll have a tenner on you wear tracksuit bottoms, listen to grime and text in slang.

f*ck*ng p*ssy. bet you a tenner you wear a bally and NE when u sit infront infront of your PC. type bare sh*t. Keep your tenner to lose another bet innit.