Tablet Thread (Apple iPad, Samsung Galaxy Tab, Dell Streak etc)

jcee

Lol at all the negs in here.

Its usually people who dont own any of apples products that moan about the pricing and how 'overrated' it all is. Each to their own.

If its not your money being spent why do you care.

LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

So you have an ipod, you have a iphone, you have a macbook.......Now I get why the three noted equipment can be useful, but what will the ipad fullfill? Serious question

Hence why i said i want one for that sake of it, i dont need one. Same way i dont need a nice new dress but i might want it.

I do have an ipod, iphone and macbook and i wouldnt be without any of them. My uncle has an ipad so i will be seeing if its worth while before buying.

Its usually people who dont own any of apples products that moan about the pricing and how 'overrated' it all is. Each to their own.

So you have an ipod, you have a iphone, you have a macbook.......Now I get why the three noted equipment can be useful, but what will the ipad fullfill? Serious question

Hence why i said i want one for that sake of it, i dont need one. Same way i dont need a nice new dress but i might want it.

I do have an ipod, iphone and macbook and i wouldnt be without any of them. My uncle has an ipad so i will be seeing if its worth while before buying.

Most stupid attitude I have witnessed on this forum. LOL at having them three and wanting something more that will do NOTHING for you or your life.

/

Your statement about non-apple owners is gassed too, as everyone knows why a macbook & iphone is good, but this pad ripoff.........

Anyone you see with a first generation Ipad has more money than sense. and are just as stupid as the d*ckheads who brought a Macbook Air, remember those. :lol:

No flash,no USB? That kind of f*ckery will not be tolerated, those are fully expected features but Apple wants to see how many people buy into it's nonsense.

Allow underpowering your own device so you can push your phone operating system and app store.

• Upvote 1

Apple's marketing team is amazing. I fully respect what they do in that department. Their adverts are always on point. They always do good with the features of music. Everywhere you turn, you'll see their product. Their sh*t is always in your face. I don't see the point of getting an iPad atm as its the first one out. Apple's sh*t is usually not all that straight away so most people will be waiting for the 2nd Gen.

Guest Esquilax

Most stupid attitude I have witnessed on this forum. LOL at having them three and wanting something more that will do NOTHING for you or your life.

/

Your statement about non-apple owners is gassed too, as everyone knows why a macbook & iphone is good, but this pad ripoff.........

What? Having things and wanting more is not a stupid attitude, it's human nature

Guest Esquilax

I don't see how

I don't need video games, I don't need DVDs, I don't need music, I don't need a bag of Cadbury's clusters but I want them so I buy them

Even the arguement that you have iPhone/ Macbook is redundant, it's a different piece of tech that does different things

I don't see how

I don't need video games, I don't need DVDs, I don't need music, I don't need a bag of Cadbury's clusters but I want them so I buy them

Even the arguement that you have iPhone/ Macbook is redundant, it's a different piece of tech that does different things

Explain how it does anything different from a laptop and a smart phone please?

Silly money wasting flex you and kaygee are on.

Guest Esquilax

I don't have my own personal computer so that's what I'd get it for

I'd imagine KG would use it for her own devices, that's her

Which is what I'm trying to say

I don't see how

:rolleyes:

Guest Triple XXX

apple users are just the greatest

i love how they always seem to have rediculous explanations as to why they buy the stuff

the marketing team is really on point

but they do make some good stuff and their stuff is stylish

I don't get who it's aimed at other than people who like the cool factor.

For business people it is no good because you can't run more than one app at a time and as a replacement for a laptop it's pointless because it doesn't support flash, I just don't see the point of it over an ipod touch or an iphone.

dude u delusional, this thing has changed the game for the netbook market , for the better, its easy to read a newspaper in the morning, quick to write and check your e-mail, play a game or watch a movie on plane, easy web browsing. The quality of the screen enables you to watch movies more clearly. Next yr it will be able to run more than one app at a time. Business people especially marketing/design and stock brokers will embrace this product,

if the ipad is too expensive for you wait for android tablet, don’t buy a tablet running windows 7, and if do decide to buy a ipad buy next yr

Delusional how?

Easy access to email, easy browsing and watching movies aren't impressive to me in 2010. How can it replace netbooks for business when it doesn't have basic features such as a webcam (video conferencing), the ability to use CDs/usb sticks/hard drives etc.

Why next year until it can multi task like it's a mind blowing feature to look forward to, taking people for PS3 owners with that bullshit.

Apple take the piss and people like you swallow their bullshit, when they add features like a camera and a usb slot to the ipad V2 people will be going crazy at how much they've improved when in truth they're giving you wtf you should have got for £600 in the first place.

my response was based on u stating that businesses will not have no use for it ,and me responding that it has many uses for busniess people , i admit the ipad has its faults but tell me of any better tablet out at the moment. apple not releasing features that should be on the first gen and releasing on the next gen is how they make money. IT MAKES BUSINESS SENSE why give it all at once when you can make more money in the long run.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/newsbeat/hi/technology/newsid_10180000/newsid_10180000/10180016.stm

I don't get who it's aimed at other than people who like the cool factor.

For business people it is no good because you can't run more than one app at a time and as a replacement for a laptop it's pointless because it doesn't support flash, I just don't see the point of it over an ipod touch or an iphone.

dude u delusional, this thing has changed the game for the netbook market , for the better, its easy to read a newspaper in the morning, quick to write and check your e-mail, play a game or watch a movie on plane, easy web browsing. The quality of the screen enables you to watch movies more clearly. Next yr it will be able to run more than one app at a time. Business people especially marketing/design and stock brokers will embrace this product,

if the ipad is too expensive for you wait for android tablet, don’t buy a tablet running windows 7, and if do decide to buy a ipad buy next yr

Delusional how?

Easy access to email, easy browsing and watching movies aren't impressive to me in 2010. How can it replace netbooks for business when it doesn't have basic features such as a webcam (video conferencing), the ability to use CDs/usb sticks/hard drives etc.

Why next year until it can multi task like it's a mind blowing feature to look forward to, taking people for PS3 owners with that bullshit.

Apple take the piss and people like you swallow their bullshit, when they add features like a camera and a usb slot to the ipad V2 people will be going crazy at how much they've improved when in truth they're giving you wtf you should have got for £600 in the first place.

my response was based on u stating that businesses will not have no use for it ,and me responding that it has many uses for busniess people , i admit the ipad has its faults but tell me of any better tablet out at the moment. apple not releasing features that should be on the first gen and releasing on the next gen is how they make money. IT MAKES BUSINESS SENSE why give it all at once when you can make more money in the long run.

http://news.bbc.co.u...00/10180016.stm

lol@ all the its good for business people talk. are you being for real? its easy to read a newspaper? REALLY???

HOW MUCH DOES A NEWS PAPER COST NOW? LESS THAN A POUND, OR FREE

HOW MUCH WILL THE E-NEWSPAPER COST ON THE IPAD? 9.99/ MONTH SUBSCRIPTION :lol:

HOW MUCH DO BOOKS COST ON AVG? A TENNER. HOW MUCH WILL THEY COST ON THE IPAD? 15-20.00

YOU CANT USE THE IPAD IN THE SUN AS VISIBILITY IS TERRIBLE..SO f*ck TAKING OUTSIDE TO USE.

YOU CANT USE FLASH, YOU CANT USE MORE THAN ONE APPLICATION AT A TIME..

THE LIST IS ENDLESS. THE IPAD IS A GLORIFIED TOY FOR COMPLETE IDIOTS. QUEIING OUTSIDE CAMPING TO BUY AN IPAD THAT APPLE HAS ORCHESTRATED SCARCITY TO FAKE A HIGH DEMAND. THING WILL BE AVAILABLE IN 2 WEEKS AND SOME EEEDJAT IS CAMPING OUTSIDE TO MAKE A BILLIONAIRE EVEN RICHER.

A FOOL WILL ALWAYS REMAIN A FOOL.

• Upvote 5