Sign in to follow this  
MO GUTTA GAME

In da Booth Studio Footage

THIS IS THE HIP-HOP SECTION. THIS HOW U TREAT ARTISTS FROM THE STATES? UR AVATAR IS OF NAS & UR SIGGY IS OF OL' DIRTY BASTARD. SO, MAYBE YOU SHOULD GET OFF A YANK'S d*ck, HUH? I GOT OVA 100 POSTS, NO NEED TO TREAT ME LIKE A STRANGER YANK SLUT LOL...

nas is retired & odb is dead (r.i.p)...& callin an american rapper a "yank slut" ain't gettin me mad, it only makes U look mad. it's 2010, step ya hate-game up!!

^ understandable. was just sharin tho. its not an official video, not a whole song. didnt say buy now, click here, or comin soon. Just a lil look into sum work in the studio. on anotha note, do ya'll not like south music? i see ur big on the east coast music. Cuz, if Giggz was in the States, based off his style, he would f*ck wit the south music ova everything else..

there's a 20 plus page on gucci mane and the so icey/1017 brick squad camp, alot of jeezy fans, i know there's a user who likes z-ro. me i like the aforementioned rappers but they're sh*t good if you get me. on the other hand east coast rap has no equal.

nas is retired & odb is dead (r.i.p)...& callin an american rapper a "yank slut" ain't gettin me mad, it only makes U look mad. it's 2010, step ya hate-game up!!

"nas retired"

you really are clueless aren't you

"nas retired"

you really are clueless aren't you