Her Friends/My Night of Fail Thread

Angelo

Why dont you just tell her up front that you want some time alone with her? But I gotta feeling that her friends are them type of people that will say "So you forget about us and jam with your man ye, ok then whatever init..."Good luck same way*Reads rest of thread*

LOLSome bitter, bitter guys.

Why dont you just tell her up front that you want some time alone with her? But I gotta feeling that her friends are them type of people that will say "So you forget about us and jam with your man ye, ok then whatever init..."Good luck same way
Already done and dusted. Read up the page.Her friends love me. Reason I heard the gasps/laughs is coz they were all hyping her to ask me alone somewhere. Coz I beat her to it.Same friends that are chatting "if you don't get with him give him my number".Basically I dropped the ball in how I interpreted everything from the start. It's all sorted now. Same people are still chatting sh*t though.

Why dont you just tell her up front that you want some time alone with her? But I gotta feeling that her friends are them type of people that will say "So you forget about us and jam with your man ye, ok then whatever init..."Good luck same way
Already done and dusted. Read up the page.Her friends love me. Reason I heard the gasps/laughs is coz they were all hyping her to ask me alone somewhere. Coz I beat her to it.Same friends that are chatting "if you don't get with him give him my number".Basically I dropped the ball in how I interpreted everything from the start. It's all sorted now. Same people are still chatting sh*t though.
wow u really r the man browhat is next on ur listwill u find atlantis or fly 2 the moon
  • Upvote 7

LOL @ some of the bullshit you man chat.Still in this "dont let her par u off doe plyr, call her a d*ckhead man" phase.Beat. All night.So suck a fat one you mugs.*Spuds Eks*
*Spuds*Mission complete! Congratulations! That's how it's done people... A little resistance met with a little perseverance and the smash is all that sweeter!

Boooy i reckon every1 has got a lil 2 carried away with the loudspeaker thing....I think it was more of a compliment than a stamp of boyment. I interpret that move as u obviously being ' Topic of the day'. She obviously spends alot of time talking about you and her friends must like u , 2 b so interested in ur affairs.Its a minor, their excited; she likes u, her friends like u and probz wana b there wen it pops off...Once ur a hit wit the friends u cannot lose.

wow u really r the man browhat is next on ur listwill u find atlantis or fly 2 the moon
LMAO/Props Marlon. Was the p*ssy worth it though?

Gahahah

You might have to go traditional African super cultural style and tell a bitch to comport herself.She's fully taking the piss, almost as if she's not that interested in you or sees you more of an addition to her friends list. I and you know that when a girl really likes you, I mean really likes you she would kill to alone with you. Check this chicks interest level brah

You might have to go traditional African super cultural style and tell a bitch to comport herself.She's fully taking the piss, almost as if she's not that interested in you or sees you more of an addition to her friends list. I and you know that when a girl really likes you, I mean really likes you she would kill to alone with you. Check this chicks interest level brah
erm mate you didnt read the rest of the thread before you posted init

I've only read the very first post in this topic so excuse me if this has already been pointed out, but when I got to here -

So I'm jamming in this chicks bedroom while she's getting ready. All trying clothes and sh*t for me asking me what I like. Was looking forward to the evening at this point.
My first thoughts are "this is where he went wrong"LOL @ your night starting how it should have ended.

I've only read the very first post in this topic so excuse me if this has already been pointed out, but when I got to here -
So I'm jamming in this chicks bedroom while she's getting ready. All trying clothes and sh*t for me asking me what I like. Was looking forward to the evening at this point.
My first thoughts are "this is where he went wrong"LOL @ your night starting how it should have ended.
true that that could have easily been the "one thing led to another" moment right thereworked out for him in the end

Gahahah

Gahahah
lmaopos