New series of SKINS

Corrigan

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

^ definitely

although I kinda hate all the characters except JJ and the black breh

Thought JJ's episode was the only kind of funny one, Had a few moments purely for his awkwardness.

Didnt think my friend would have that big of a part either (JJ's Girlfriend).

Also I thought there weren't gonna be a new series? Apparently there is. They need to learn that is dead now.

^ definitely

although I kinda hate all the characters except JJ and the black breh

Thought JJ's episode was the only kind of funny one, Had a few moments purely for his awkwardness.

Didnt think my friend would have that big of a part either (JJ's Girlfriend).

Also I thought there weren't gonna be a new series? Apparently there is. They need to learn that is dead now.

They're killing off this cast and bringing in a new cast though, so could be alrightish.

lol that was a completely random wierd episode as usual not following any logic.

freddie gettin battered with the bat caught me out tho, didnt expect that. they added an interesting twist so the last episode has ppl on edge a bit. bit forced but woteva, still caught ppls attention.

/

this seasons cast have nicer females. would f*ck em all apart from panda pops the oaf lol.

there doin a remake of skins for the american market i heard. gonna try and contrast all the "glamerous life" teen shows they have over there.

lol basically gonna be exactly like 90210/one tree hill and all those shows with the over the top chicks talking about partys and shopping etc etc.

lol they was talkin on bbc news about the big difference between their type of show and those type of american teen shows where life is portrayed to be more extravegant* then it is.

they said if skins stays what its about then it will be good, but i do highly doubt that a company like MTV is gonna be able to stick to that end of the reality scale which is quite dreary lol. it will probably turn out exactly like the stuff they was tryna distinguish from

Guest Esquilax

Glad Freddie got battered, sh*t character, too wankerish, and pooor acting, who the f*ck would say "f*ck off!" when getting beaten to death with a baseball bat though?

Really?

lol what a swag ending, at least give us a dirty fight were cook wins.

the whole episode i was expecting it to be some big mission to find freddie where they end up finding out that he is alive after battering that pyscho doctor. after last weeks trailer i thought it was gonna be sumin along them lines...

instead its some everybody-get-mash-up-and-make-up party. so predictable, didnt even feel like a final episode. these writers need to fix up.

Not sure if it's been mentioned in here but one of the writers who has a film out spoke with The Guardian Film Weekly podcast and said they have s 'Skins' film in the works which will include the 1st generation, 2nd will be in some parts and the 3rd will be in a scene.

lol their tryna stretch it with a movie, this is gettin all a bit ugly now :lol:

it was a good concept, which is why its still got a fanbase going for it. but its been poorly executed for most of its run.

remake by MTV and now possibly a movie, their about to milk that cow for all its worth.

edit: just seen this LOL. knew exactly what tune it was gona be in the background aswell before it started. the definition of a cliched image: