Feeling Someone But Knowing You Can Never Have Them

Mame Biram Diouf

Bin with her man for the last yearWhen i found out felt like i had been kicked in the balls by Shaquiel O'nielAnd her pictures would do an honour killing if anything were to ever happenId drop my bachalour lifestyle if i could have herOne of them ones were u cant wait for your marje to meet her cuz shes so niceAhh man

wait how long did it take you to ask her if shes in a relationship or not..?i mean thats 1 of the first questions i ask a female when i first meet them..wether they find it weird or not they have to answer that f*ckin question..but yeah i know how you feel tbh..had it when i was like 16...waitin for her and her bf to break up so i could have my turn....end of the day i found myself another girl and got over it...so yeah...like smaddy said, eventually you'll get over it

knowing you can never have them 089jrgff0=ifthis isnt romeo and juliet faggotsounds like yr a tender overweight nerd stillman up slightly and you can beat that within a number of daysas for her being the one etc stop od'ing on disney movies and aimee mann albumsf*cking pussyclart

Guest Triple XXX

LMFAO @ cnt wait to introduce her to ur mum lmfaoi kno what u mean tho, the chick 2 doors down from me is peng, one night i was walkin to the shop n she was sittin watchin TV the blinds were openi stood there for what felt like forever jus lookin at her, it was more like 3 secs but it was magicalonly seen her 3 times but i jus imagine shes a bitch so its nuffin to not have her

knowing you can never have them 089jrgff0=ifthis isnt romeo and juliet faggotsounds like yr a tender overweight nerd stillman up slightly and you can beat that within a number of daysas for her being the one etc stop od'ing on disney movies and aimee mann albumsf*cking pussyclart
EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE ! ! !

Look, last Saturday, was out with one girl, ticked 'all the boxes', girl was giving me 'the signs', I tried to put it on her, failed & felt gutted.Wallowed in self-pity on Sunday.Had new prospects by Monday.6.5 billion women.Think about it.
Not everyone on the planet is a woman btw. Just saying.(not to detract from your very valid sentiment)

Look, last Saturday, was out with one girl, ticked 'all the boxes', girl was giving me 'the signs', I tried to put it on her, failed & felt gutted.Wallowed in self-pity on Sunday.Had new prospects by Monday.6.5 billion women.Think about it.
Not everyone on the planet is a woman btw. Just saying.(not to detract from your very valid sentiment)
:D Just clocked.

:D

SFDGSDFVESAZGEDGBZDYoung Soshe>>>>

SFDGSDFVESAZGEDGBZDYoung Soshe>>>>
Too much hhtsehtess