John Terry Baited

streets.

CHELSEA star John Terry was today exposed as a love cheat who had an affair with an England team-mate's girlfriend after a High Court gagging order was lifted.The married England captain, who has three-year-old twins with wife Toni, had a secret affair with Wayne Bridge's then partner Vanessa Perroncel.The media was previously prevented from reporting details of the affair after Terry's lawyers were granted a "super injunction" at the High Court in London last Friday, claiming exposing his infidelity would breach his right to a "private and family life".But today Mr Justice Tugendhat dramatically lifted the order allowing the media to report the story.Terry, 29, married Toni at plush Blenheim Palace in Oxfordshire in June 2007. Bridge and Vanessa were said to have attended the ceremony.Earlier this month The Sun reported that £170,000-a-week footballer Terry had put his £6.5million Surrey mansion up for sale because he wanted to move to the country and "change his lifestyle".Bridge, 29, and French underwear model and actress Vanessa had their first child Jaydon in November 2006.They are reported to have split at Christmas.The left-back signed for Chelsea in July 2003, but he lost his place in the team to Ashley Cole and moved to Manchester City for £10m in January last year.When Bridge left Chelsea for Man City, close pal Terry said: "He'll be missed... it's a shame to see one of the lads go who you have grown up with and been with for a long time. I'm disappointed, but for him it was the right decision."We understand he's been here and tried to become a first-team regular but with him and Ashley [Cole] being the two best left backs around, it was difficult for him to break through and get as many games as he would have liked."I think he felt at 28 he needed to play week in, week out, and he will get that at Man City and show people he is right up there with Ash."Once Bridgey starts playing, people will realise how good he is."Bridge is expected to be named in England's World Cup squad.Team manager Fabio Capello will now face pressure to strip Terry of his captaincy following the revelations.Read more: http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/news/2831364/John-Terrys-affair-with-Wayne-Bridges-girl-Vanessa-Perroncel.html#ixzz0e2FWG8d7

Predicted Headline: John Terry burns Bridge
roflTerry is an even bigger prick than I thought, of all the chicks he could have he's eyeing up team mates partners?Smh at the UK public voting him dad of the year, I swear he's been caught cheating on his wife about 10 times.

Yeah but when you cheat as much as Terry did before they was wed, the only females your wifey not really gonna think about, is your mates wifeys. He just got distant family to f*ck now.
lolHold on, hooooooooooold ON!Are you c/signing JT's CUNTISH ways just coz it was kind of intelligent the way he went about beating his team mates tings?/
terry is an absolute c*nt of a human being.

Yeah but when you cheat as much as Terry did before they was wed, the only females your wifey not really gonna think about, is your mates wifeys. He just got distant family to f*ck now.
lolHold on, hooooooooooold ON!Are you c/signing JT's CUNTISH ways just coz it was kind of intelligent the way he went about beating his team mates tings?/
I aint co-signing him at all. But it does seem he found his niche in his team-mates chicks.