John Terry Baited

streets.

Just been sent these‎​Capello just phoned Wayne Bridge and said J.T's lost the captains arm band Can you do me a favour and check under your bed please?‎​Ashley cole just got caught doin 104mph in a 50mph zone. When questioned by police 2 why he was speeding he said I've just heard John Terry is parked outside my house
:D :D :D :D

Lol @ thinking she's getting a 1/3She is getting HAFFF
Plus future earnings. she will get a percentage of his salary which considering he's on 170k a week = shes nice 60k a week is her'wayne bridge sent his wife a replica of his c*ck made from cadburys chocolate, but she said she prefers terry's.' :lol:http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1247779/The-pictures-close-John-Terry-Wayne-Bridge-affair-Vanessa-Perroncel.html
:D :D ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
lmaobridge-terry-xl-060701getty.jpgWayne : Don't cry mate theirs always next timeTerry : I think i've got your missus pregenant 01042008_wayne-bridge.jpgTerry : don't worry i took her to the clinic this morning kiddawaynebridgeengland.jpgTerry : Want me to pick u up for training in a hour??, hello??, wayne you their bro?400x400_1231410129_spt_ai_wayne_bridge_05.jpg
:D

Reports suggest England and Chelsea captain John Terry will miss his club's forthcoming FA Cup match so he can spend Valentine's Day with his wife.Terry's wife Toni reportedly flew to Dubai following claims the footballer had an affair with the former partner of his England teammate Wayne Bridge, Vanessa Perroncel.It's claimed 29-year-old Terry has been given compassionate leave by Chelsea to join his wife in Dubai, where she is staying with the couple's three-year-old twins.Chelsea have refused to comment on the reports.If Terry was allowed to travel to Dubai, he would miss the team's FA Cup fifth round match against Cardiff City on February 13.John Terry's affair in the headlinesTerry's alleged affair is front pages newsThe footballer has woken up to more headlines about his private life this morning.He is alleged to have had a four-month affair with Miss Perroncel, 28. It's also claimed the England captain paid for the lingerie model to have an abortion.Publicist Max Clifford says Miss Perroncel has been offered £250,000 to sell her story to the tabloids.Mr Clifford says the model is "upset" by thoughts of how Terry's wife and her former partner Bridge might be feeling following the reports of the affair.Speaking on GMTV, Mr Clifford said: "She speaks to Wayne all the time and obviously she is upset because he is upset.He added: "She's obviously upset because of the kind of way that Toni must be feeling, and she's not happy really that a close friend of hers, possibly - I'm hoping to find out who it was - has betrayed her nationally in such a horrible way."------------MAX CLIFFORD = BIGGEST c*nt OF ALL TIME

Her yesterday morning outside a health club. Its clear to see she aint lost NO sleep over this saga laugh.gif Also read that she's well known on the celeb/football scene from BEFORE Wayne Bridge got with her laugh.gif So even though John Terry is arms, Wayne was just another typical footballer fool who got sucked.article-1247779-081E0E23000005DC-928_306x922.jpgarticle-1247779-081ED0C0000005DC-872_306x922.jpg

more sh*t floating about

might be bollocks mate... don't shoot the messenger!!!Loads -- Terry shagged a 15yr old- Joe Cole knew about the original girl- Most have Chelsea have shagged Carly Zucker- Essien, Lampard & Cole have all shagged this girlBIG ONE- Terry has been doing massive football accumulators including games he is playing in.....AND1. JT has been shagging another current team mates wife who has kids and are still together.2. he owes Wembley a substantial amount of money for a Box he owns and hasn't paid for even after he had mates in there racking up a 20k bill at the FA cup final!3. 2 other chelsea players where slamming Bridges mrs around the same time as terry.Halario's wife is the other team mates wife and the other players nobbing bridges bird were Gudjohnsen and Drogba.

What an utter CuntWHERES 'WHAT' AT NOWWHERES 'WHAT' AT NOWWHERES 'WHAT' AT NOWWHERES 'WHAT' AT NOWWHERES 'WHAT' AT NOWWHERES 'WHAT' AT NOWWHERES 'WHAT' AT NOWWHERES 'WHAT' AT NOWWHERES 'WHAT' AT NOWWHERES 'WHAT' AT NOWWHERES 'WHAT' AT NOWWHERES 'WHAT' AT NOWWHERES 'WHAT' AT NOWWHERES 'WHAT' AT NOWWHERES 'WHAT' AT NOWWHERES 'WHAT' AT NOWWHERES 'WHAT' AT NOWWHERES 'WHAT' AT NOWWHERES 'WHAT' AT NOWWHERES 'WHAT' AT NOWWHERES 'WHAT' AT NOWWHERES 'WHAT' AT NOWWHERES 'WHAT' AT NOWWHERES 'WHAT' AT NOWWHERES 'WHAT' AT NOWWHERES 'WHAT' AT NOWWHERES 'WHAT' AT NOWWHERES 'WHAT' AT NOWWHERES 'WHAT' AT NOWWHERES 'WHAT' AT NOWWHERES 'WHAT' AT NOWWHERES 'WHAT' AT NOWWHERES 'WHAT' AT NOWWHERES 'WHAT' AT NOWWHERES 'WHAT' AT NOWWHERES 'WHAT' AT NOWWHERES 'WHAT' AT NOWWHERES 'WHAT' AT NOWWHERES 'WHAT' AT NOWWHERES 'WHAT' AT NOWWHERES 'WHAT' AT NOWWHERES 'WHAT' AT NOWWHERES 'WHAT' AT NOWWHERES 'WHAT' AT NOWWHERES 'WHAT' AT NOWWHERES 'WHAT' AT NOWWHERES 'WHAT' AT NOWWHERES 'WHAT' AT NOWWHERES 'WHAT' AT NOWWHERES 'WHAT' AT NOWWHERES 'WHAT' AT NOWWHERES 'WHAT' AT NOWWHERES 'WHAT' AT NOWWHERES 'WHAT' AT NOWWHERES 'WHAT' AT NOWWHERES 'WHAT' AT NOWWHERES 'WHAT' AT NOWWHERES 'WHAT' AT NOWWHERES 'WHAT' AT NOWWHERES 'WHAT' AT NOWWHERES 'WHAT' AT NOWWHERES 'WHAT' AT NOWWHERES 'WHAT' AT NOWWHERES 'WHAT' AT NOWWHERES 'WHAT' AT NOWWHERES 'WHAT' AT NOWWHERES 'WHAT' AT NOWWHERES 'WHAT' AT NOWWHERES 'WHAT' AT NOWWHERES 'WHAT' AT NOWWHERES 'WHAT' AT NOWWHERES 'WHAT' AT NOWWHERES 'WHAT' AT NOWWHERES 'WHAT' AT NOWWHERES 'WHAT' AT NOWWHERES 'WHAT' AT NOWWHERES 'WHAT' AT NOWWHERES 'WHAT' AT NOWWHERES 'WHAT' AT NOWWHERES 'WHAT' AT NOWWHERES 'WHAT' AT NOWWHERES 'WHAT' AT NOWWHERES 'WHAT' AT NOWWHERES 'WHAT' AT NOWWHERES 'WHAT' AT NOWWHERES 'WHAT' AT NOWWHERES 'WHAT' AT NOWWHERES 'WHAT' AT NOWWHERES 'WHAT' AT NOWWHERES 'WHAT' AT NOWWHERES 'WHAT' AT NOWWHERES 'WHAT' AT NOWWHERES 'WHAT' AT NOWWHERES 'WHAT' AT NOWWHERES 'WHAT' AT NOWWHERES 'WHAT' AT NOWWHERES 'WHAT' AT NOWWHERES 'WHAT' AT NOWWHERES 'WHAT' AT NOWWHERES 'WHAT' AT NOWWHERES 'WHAT' AT NOWWHERES 'WHAT' AT NOWWHERES 'WHAT' AT NOWWHERES 'WHAT' AT NOWWHERES 'WHAT' AT NOWWHERES 'WHAT' AT NOWWHERES 'WHAT' AT NOWWHERES 'WHAT' AT NOWWHERES 'WHAT' AT NOWWHERES 'WHAT' AT NOWWHERES 'WHAT' AT NOWWHERES 'WHAT' AT NOWWHERES 'WHAT' AT NOWWHERES 'WHAT' AT NOW

My sister rang me yesterday and told me about this as one of her friends works at the FA.Apparently he had affairs with two team mates' partners. She can't remember the name but said the other dudes' name sounded foreign :D
Foreign name at Chelsea?Could only be one or two players then.
:/2 Branislav Ivanovic5 Michael Essien6 Ricardo Carvalho11 Didier Drogba15 Florent Malouda17 Jose Bosingwa18 Yury Zhirkov19 Paulo Ferreira35 Juliano Belletti40 Henrique Hilario

My sister rang me yesterday and told me about this as one of her friends works at the FA.Apparently he had affairs with two team mates' partners. She can't remember the name but said the other dudes' name sounded foreign :D
Foreign name at Chelsea?Could only be one or two players then.
:/2 Branislav Ivanovic5 Michael Essien6 Ricardo Carvalho11 Didier Drogba15 Florent Malouda17 Jose Bosingwa18 Yury Zhirkov19 Paulo Ferreira35 Juliano Belletti40 Henrique Hilario
cringe