INDUSTRY HATER / Exposure? @ P30

North Aleng

• Replies 613
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

it's weird to think there's actually some guy in his bedroom somewhere filming himself dressing up in black and hiding his face, singing songs in a stupid voice, and then posting them up on the internet. probably with his mum downstairs as well.if i was him i would have a moment where i'd just catch myself and think "what the f*ck am i doing"

it's weird to think there's actually some guy in his bedroom somewhere filming himself dressing up in black and hiding his face, singing songs in a stupid voice, and then posting them up on the internet. probably with his mum downstairs as well.if i was him i would have a moment where i'd just catch myself and think "what the f*ck am i doing"
:lol:

real talkand it looks like hes in a toilet or something, cos theres tiles everywherewhich makes it a bit more sinister

LOL @ the coverage this neek is getting

Twitter: Industry Hater Upsets Grime SceneFri, Nov 13 2009Written by:Matt ParkerAnonymous Tweeter Causing Trouble For LaughsThe UK grime scene is up in arms following a spate of criticism from an anonymous Twitter user calling himself “ Industry Hater”. The trouble-maker is thought to be an industry insider with good connections and an extensive knowledge of grime.So far Industry Hater's victims have included... well, pretty much everyone and anyone involved in the UK scene. Here's a few of his or her choicest cuts:u boys ignoring me? @grimedaily come on lets be friends again i can't win back your friends for you lol but i can resurrect ur careersif i get caught wats REALLY gonna happen 2me? A diss track? Black balled frm the industry? Cos i sure as hell ain't gettin touchD physically#privateplates 'No.23 Arriva' @itsbashy.#hoodmovies 'honey i shrunk the kids' starring @tinchystryder @tinietempah"hello... i would like to book @wretch32 for a PA at the #CrackDenPavilion"#celebrityperfumes 'Finished' by @sosolidcrew#celebrityperfumes forgotten by @jameilatweeties n @sholaama#celebrityperfumes 'No.243' by @itsbashyReactions have been mixed, with some artists tweeting insults back (Bashy, in particular seems pretty vexed). Others are taking the smarter route and are purposefully remaining tight-lipped for fear of giving the tweeter more press.Of course, what with Industry Hater (very wisely) remaining anonymous the scene is turning on itself in an attempt to find the culprit and it seems no one is safe from the accusation, especially as it's likely the tweeter is also insulting him/herself in an effort to help hide their identity.In addition, one grime artist has had enough and started a new profile under the name “ Industry Lover”, tweeting “WE WORKED HARD TO BUILD THE SCENE, ONE MAN WILL NOT BREAK IT!”What do you think about Industry Hater - twitter or twatter? COMMENT!
http://www.rivmixx.com/core/show_latestheadlines/id/6387/page/1

who the f*ck is jamie howard
Some white dude who finds himself highly amusing./
LOL @ the coverage this neek is getting
Twitter: Industry Hater Upsets Grime SceneFri, Nov 13 2009Written by:Matt ParkerAnonymous Tweeter Causing Trouble For LaughsThe UK grime scene is up in arms following a spate of criticism from an anonymous Twitter user calling himself “ Industry Hater”. The trouble-maker is thought to be an industry insider with good connections and an extensive knowledge of grime.So far Industry Hater's victims have included... well, pretty much everyone and anyone involved in the UK scene. Here's a few of his or her choicest cuts:u boys ignoring me? @grimedaily come on lets be friends again i can't win back your friends for you lol but i can resurrect ur careersif i get caught wats REALLY gonna happen 2me? A diss track? Black balled frm the industry? Cos i sure as hell ain't gettin touchD physically#privateplates 'No.23 Arriva' @itsbashy.#hoodmovies 'honey i shrunk the kids' starring @tinchystryder @tinietempah"hello... i would like to book @wretch32 for a PA at the #CrackDenPavilion"#celebrityperfumes 'Finished' by @sosolidcrew#celebrityperfumes forgotten by @jameilatweeties n @sholaama#celebrityperfumes 'No.243' by @itsbashyReactions have been mixed, with some artists tweeting insults back (Bashy, in particular seems pretty vexed). Others are taking the smarter route and are purposefully remaining tight-lipped for fear of giving the tweeter more press.Of course, what with Industry Hater (very wisely) remaining anonymous the scene is turning on itself in an attempt to find the culprit and it seems no one is safe from the accusation, especially as it's likely the tweeter is also insulting him/herself in an effort to help hide their identity.In addition, one grime artist has had enough and started a new profile under the name “ Industry Lover”, tweeting “WE WORKED HARD TO BUILD THE SCENE, ONE MAN WILL NOT BREAK IT!”What do you think about Industry Hater - twitter or twatter? COMMENT!
http://www.rivmixx.com/core/show_latestheadlines/id/6387/page/1
Tbh I reckon Twitter paid an mc to do this for the coverage.