INDUSTRY HATER / Exposure? @ P30

North Aleng

• Replies 613
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Flat Ericó
if the #ukmusic scene was a #school @djlogansama @maximumbbk @professorgreen would swear on their mums life they were MixedRace!
RT @Wretch32 i need a diva lol<<you need a fix you heroin feen
If another sequel to Planet of the apes was produced, Miss London would play lead monkey. Without prosthetics.
whoever it is is a nasty piece of workf*ck going in on wretch...what's he ever done to anyone? (no homo)
Creasing at all this and cosigning this
Only person I knew in that video was Kojo. Those people should be thanking this dude for bringing them to the public's attention.
+ DEFO this

RT @hattiecollins No one say nothing. NO ONE!!!! <<nooooo! Old white woman using black phrase! #cringe@tempaonline where are you mate? im in the barbers but they say you havent been in here for months hahahaha@Skepta AND YOU LOOK LIKE ALAN FROM EASTENDERS#hoodmovies My wife and kids the movie: @chipmunk starring as junior!:lol: :lol:

SMH at all the attention this neek is getting Seriously, I'm more embarrased at the bandwagoning of the bandwagon here it's not like there hasn't been faceless haters in the past (RWD had about 5 at any 1 given time)Just makes me think the scene is almost exclusively an internet one now and it's lamentable.
this is it.
that is ACTUALLY it...

I think its more than 1 person, cuz their earlier tweets were using some feminine dialogue, It was only slightly noticeable, i.e one or two phrases, but it struck me as not something most mandem would say.So its possibly two people imo, majority of it has been done by a breh though..
The humour is pretty consistant throughout. Never really been a change in style.

we used to go in harder on here back in the day and on rwd. TBH