Football topic weekend

Admin.

SNM

• Replies 238
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Because He can roast Gallas / SolWould people have prefered Villa sit back, let arsenal play passing football, we can all let out 'ooooh's' of admiration, they could get beat and we could all praise the wonderful football playing youngsters of north london? smhYou play to your strengths, Wenger always moans about things if they dont go his way afterwardLol @ knowing your opposing team is playing a CB who has not played regular prem football in what, a year n a half? 2? 3?Who was slow at the best of times in his latter years, and NOT trying to test him& For the record, I saw Arsenal play 'long ball' a few times when they had Adebayor, it isn't the rest of the premier leagues fault they dont have any physical players..If theres to be a complain how about Campbell being roasted by Richard Dunne, pulling him down, being the last man, and not even getting a foul given against him?

he did'nt moan though or even criticise them."I believe we dropped two points [rather than gained one] because we had clear chances. On the other hand it was a very difficult game because they stopped us from playing when we had the ball and when they had it they played a very long-ball game and closed us down. We couldn't find our passing game."Wenger added: "We know what you get when you come here and we weren't disappointed. It's a very efficient English game with long balls, and very physical. They did that very well and are a good side on counter-attacking, so when we took the gamble to go forward and they won the ball they are quick. That's why it was always us managing to create chances and them catching us on counter-attack or playing on [Gabriel] Agbonlahor and [Emile] Heskey with long balls."I wish them to have a good run now because they are quality. They are well-organised and have a strong spirit. They are very strong physically and the four in midfield do not stop running and all these players can score goals, so they have a chance. I think they have a very good chance but you have seven teams for four places."

Tbh Im just responding to what others are sayingimo the guy dropped the phrase long balls 3 times, don't you think that was a deliberate slur / backhanded compliment?

Thats the thing, Wenger wasnt sending.Where as O'Neill did with the Young thing and then when he continued his rant days later...TBH from time Dunne got in essence what Wenger was saying, but O'Neil didnt, I was like thats how I know O'Neill just wants to exchange words.

My eyes have seen the glory of the Villa win the cup,A mighty night in Rotterdam when Dennis picked it up,We are the boys in claret and blue, we are the chosen fewand the Villa go marching on, on on..WHO THE f*ck ARE MAN YANIIIIIIIIIIGHTED?

anyone got a stream of fulham villa?i wanna see this nightmare
http://www.iraqgoals.net/epl2.html